Yet Another MMORPG Closes Down... on New Year's Eve of All Days

never heard of it. Is it a browser mmo?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    never heard of it. Is it a browser mmo?
    Nah; it's client based. Pretty much yet another PW clone. Wait...

10+ Year Old Account
    aw man not another random shitty game nobody has ever heard of closing down! oh what the horror! what will we ever do without it?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    is that Silkroad ? or different game from it : O

10+ Year Old Account
    Probaly didnt make enogh money.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    is that Silkroad ? or different game from it : O
    You might be thinking of Silkroad Online. Different game =D

and nothing of value was lost...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

I was about to say "good riddance" when I realised... since I haven't known that game, it may actually have been quite good without me knowing.

And then I remembered the horde of second rate game developers dreaming of cashing in on the golden cow that is an MMO gamer. Yeah, good riddance. If someone makes something amazing, we'll know about it before they close down.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

It was set for Beta in 2014, that game must have crashed like woah.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

SHOCKING NEWS! Another super low budget import from South Korea/China published under one of the many awful import publishers has tanked. HEAVENS TO BESTEY THIS MEANS SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT MANY OF THESE AWFUL MMO'S HAVE BEEN ROUTINELY CLOSING DOWN FOR YEARS BECAUSE THEY ARE BAD AND NOBODY PLAYS THEM!!!!!!

Sorry, I've just run out of cares to give over this type of news. Sucks for anyone that actually played and all. But come on, it's not like anyone really played, that's why the bloody games are closing down with no fanfare.