Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just make some friends. I win everytime because my friends play hunter, druid, DK, ret, disc while I'm the Brm monk and I just pm all the scrub classes(non-DK/rets) to join up with my group to target all the other DK/rets. Then our premade shits on everyone else. If they attack one of us we can just MC them and our druid cyclones whichever of us is getting targeted.

Just make some friends and stop being an anti-social autist haha

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2015-01-03 at 10:17 AM.

The gear grind is short and this makes it a little more interesting. Alliance constantly wins ashran and thats 7 shots per week at extra loot lots of horde players are not getting. I do hate when you see 3 groups of 5 just sitting in the corner not really attacking anything just staying alive. I do agree that I dont like the map. I would like something 3 dimensional and more LOS objects instead of a few corners. I really hope they come out with a new one for each season I think it would be fun.

Don't worry, players that truly want to win once a week queue together, faceroll the opposition, then do a /random at the end. The winners carry the players that still need to win with alts and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    Just make some friends. I win everytime because my friends play hunter, druid, DK, ret, disc while I'm the Brm monk and I just pm all the scrub classes(non-DK/rets) to join up with my group to target all the other DK/rets. Then our premade shits on everyone else. If they attack one of us we can just MC them and our druid cyclones whichever of us is getting targeted.

Just make some friends and stop being an anti-social autist haha
    So you're saying we need to focus the priests and druids first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reveries1 View Post
    Alliance constantly wins ashran
    Remember that there is more than one server group. Your experience does not necessarily reflect the experiences on another group.

Out of interest wasn't there a new system of ranking which basically made it so that games played towards the end of the season will have a much larger affect on your overall rating than if you get high rating early and then tank it because you no longer have 20 ilvls on other teams due to flukey drops? As in you can no longer attain a sick rating in the beginning of a season and then wait till the end to collect your title? Is that system still in place, my fingers not on the pulse.

Is getting 3 or 4 items across a team so much of a bonus that you can just faceroll skilled players without having a clue how to play?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.