Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hyper extended my right knee wicked bad like 3 years ago skateboarding. Had to wait a month to get an MRI and nothing was torn, although they did say there was a very small mark on my meniscus but they would have to do a knee scope to confirm. Never got that done because it had already healed up enough that I was skateboarding again but wearing a strap on knee brace. Right knee feels like 80% without a knee brace on it so i rarely skate without one and never do anything to big without it. Never have re injured it though(knock on wood).

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Isn't someone liable for injuries on the job? Was there a sign saying the floor was wet?
    Yeah, they said to tell them if I plan to go to doctor (I'm guessing because they will cover cost) and no, the sign wasn't up notifying of the wet floor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    I'm surprised they let you start with out your non-slips. I've poped my right pointer finger out of place something like 6 times in the last 2 years.
    Yeah, everything there just kind of happens loosely. I probably could've worked the next day in my really comfortable, non-slip-resistant shoes without anyone saying a word however, I choose to get a crappy ill-fitting pair until my good ones arrived in the mail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    Hyper extended my right knee wicked bad like 3 years ago skateboarding. Had to wait a month to get an MRI and nothing was torn, although they did say there was a very small mark on my meniscus but they would have to do a knee scope to confirm. Never got that done because it had already healed up enough that I was skateboarding again but wearing a strap on knee brace. Right knee feels like 80% without a knee brace on it so i rarely skate without one and never do anything to big without it. Never have re injured it though(knock on wood).
    Probably going to order a new knee brace this weekend depending on how my knee feels. My old one from last time I had this injury doesn't fit as well anymore and actually caused more bruising on the skin of my knee and back of my leg from being too tight.