Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Hey kristo Thanks for your feedback and I hope you like it and it helps raiding.

There was an Indicator for Barrage (just as a spark in the Focus bar) but I Fixed the Icon aswell.
    Btw. the red Indicator shows the Focus Threshold for AiS so you can still use MarkShot.

http://pastebin.com/tDNtJEU3

• Added Vulnerable Timer
    • Fixed Barrage Icon regarding Focus amount

I still hope Clampy is fine with this.

cya
    miD
    Im guessing these are MM only?
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Im guessing these are MM only?
    So far yes and even there it isn't accounted for all Talents yet.

As I said above my hunter is "Just" an alt so I didn't hade the time to look into the other 2 specs yet.
    What other specs are regulary played?

So far yes and even there it isn't accounted for all Talents yet.

As I said above my hunter is "Just" an alt so I didn't hade the time to look into the other 2 specs yet.
    What other specs are regulary played?
    Now, all of them. there's a strong following of people that detest MM. Im one of them . But Im not maining a hunter anymore so its not important to me. Was just curious. I can modify these to get what I need for the other specs. Thank you for doing these though

Well I woudlnt minde looking into the other specs as well but not to quick. I learned a lot about WAs doing those and reverse engineering Clampys WAsets.
    I just played MM before and stuck to it. Does SV or BM have a Focus generator with a casttime? Would love to try out focus prediction

SV has no generator, and BM's one is instant cast giving you a focus per second increase.

is there a way to resize them as a group, or do I have to do each one?

Hey folks. Doing WAs is so much fun, I just can't stop.

Update:

http://pastebin.com/8FNqaWK1

------Changes------
    • Added other Talents: Piercing Shot, Volley, Steady Focus
    • Added Focus prediction for Aimed Shot w/ out T18 set (if you have to cast it with cast time it will let you predict where your focusbar ends up)
    • BEWARE!!! - I switched the positions for Marked shot and Sidewinders. Do not get confused please! but this makes much more sense, in terms of Talent availability! Sorry if it is inconvenient!!
    ------what's next?------
    • Would like to have a focus prediction for Barrage as well
    • are other Talents needed to be tracked? (still missing: Wyvern sting, Binding shot, Camouflage, Sentinel Explosive Shot)
    • Making a set for BM and maybe SV

Quote Originally Posted by eathdemon
    is there a way to resize them as a group, or do I have to do each one?
    No I'm sorry the group is to complex to resize it at once. At least I don't know away how to di that, or set the WA up to make it easier. I know it's horrible if the screen resolution is much bigger or smaller than mine.
    You could resize everything one by one but its a lot of stuff and you have to get an understanding of the setup how it is supposed to be. Specially the Marks on the Focusbar aren't set up by scripts or anything but only positioned at the right Spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix
    Now, all of them. there's a strong following of people that detest MM. Im one of them . But Im not maining a hunter anymore so its not important to me. Was just curious. I can modify these to get what I need for the other specs. Thank you for doing these though
    Detest?!! :O How dare you!! I loved playing it in WoD so far. Was so easy and therefor handy as an alt.
    If you come up with a BM or SV version before I update mine, would you mind sharing them as well?

Btw. guys did you notice that, if you take Sidewinders as a Talent it not only switches out Arcane Shot but also Multishot? Is this intended? :O Looks like a bug to me! It feels like im so often Focus drained. This could be one of the problems specially because it generates 2focus per hit.

So far so well, Elune Adore
    miD

Hey folks. Doing WAs is so much fun, I just can't stop.

Update:

http://pastebin.com/8FNqaWK1

------Changes------
    • Added other Talents: Piercing Shot, Volley, Steady Focus
    • Added Focus prediction for Aimed Shot w/ out T18 set (if you have to cast it with cast time it will let you predict where your focusbar ends up)
    • BEWARE!!! - I switched the positions for Marked shot and Sidewinders. Do not get confused please! but this makes much more sense, in terms of Talent availability! Sorry if it is inconvenient!!
    ------what's next?------
    • Would like to have a focus prediction for Barrage as well
    • are other Talents needed to be tracked? (still missing: Wyvern sting, Binding shot, Camouflage, Sentinel Explosive Shot)
    • Making a set for BM and maybe SV

No I'm sorry the group is to complex to resize it at once. At least I don't know away how to di that, or set the WA up to make it easier. I know it's horrible if the screen resolution is much bigger or smaller than mine.
    You could resize everything one by one but its a lot of stuff and you have to get an understanding of the setup how it is supposed to be. Specially the Marks on the Focusbar aren't set up by scripts or anything but only positioned at the right Spot.

Detest?!! :O How dare you!! I loved playing it in WoD so far. Was so easy and therefor handy as an alt.
    If you come up with a BM or SV version before I update mine, would you mind sharing them as well?

Btw. guys did you notice that, if you take Sidewinders as a Talent it not only switches out Arcane Shot but also Multishot? Is this intended? :O Looks like a bug to me! It feels like im so often Focus drained. This could be one of the problems specially because it generates 2focus per hit.

So far so well, Elune Adore
    miD
    Read the tooltip for sidewinders. It replaces both MS and AS. Yes, intended. Bugs the shit out of me.

Also, Odds are I wont have a working WA for BM/SRV for awhile. Going Demon Hunter so all things hunter are back burnered.
    Last edited by Qlix; 2016-07-24 at 02:04 PM.

would love a survival update!

hrm have no plans to play serv guess ill need to wait for the bm/mm one

My biggest issue with your Weakaura (miDnight77) is that whenever i have no target selected while in combat, my focus bar disappears, which is really annoying and throws me off. Anyway to fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    My biggest issue with your Weakaura (miDnight77) is that whenever i have no target selected while in combat, my focus bar disappears, which is really annoying and throws me off. Anyway to fix that?
    hey mergor
    I actually noticed the same thing in the Dungeon tonight Im looking into it right now! stay tuned So its not on your end but my mistake in the WA

Found the error and fixed it in v0.4.1

I actually opened my own Thread for the WA now because I think it provides a better overview and I can put updates on the frontpage so people don't miss it Check out [url="http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2036418-WA2-Midnights-Hunter-WA-group-(Clampy-s-continued)"]http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2036418-WA2-Midnights-Hunter-WA-group-(Clampy-s-continued)[(url]
    Last edited by miDnight77; 2016-07-27 at 12:03 AM.