Thread: Combo Breaker

Combo Breaker

No idea if this is intended or is just a bug but I've just been playing about with Chi Explosion in heroics (not long dinged) and whenever I get a Combo Breaker proc that I would get for Blackout Kick (based on the animation on my screen) I can't use Chi Explosion. Shouldn't I get a 2CP Chi Explosion when this version of Combo Breaker procs?

You don't get "2CP Chi Explosion", your next ChiEx refunds 2 Chi. You still need to actually have some chi to be able to cast it.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    You don't get "2CP Chi Explosion", your next ChiEx refunds 2 Chi. You still need to actually have some chi to be able to cast it.
    The best thing to do with Chi Explosion is to wait till you are 3+ chi before using the Combo Breaker. Since the leaves you with 1-2 chi afterwords.

Scenereo:

Start with 4 chi with Combo Breaker: Chi Explosion
    Use Chi Explosion
    0 chi
    Combo Breaker: Chi Explosion is activated
    refund 2 chi
    end with 2 chi

if you use it at 6 chi, you will end up with 4 chi afterwards. It's that sort of situation.

Oh so that's how it works, I didn't realise it refunded me 2 Chi. Makes much more sense now on how to best use the procs. Thanks guys (: