Enslave Demon is useless

I thought that with the release of WoD, going back to Draenor, with the Burning Legion at all, we'd finally get to dust off Enslave Demon and enslave some cool badass demons. You know, sorta like DK's mc'ing undead mobs in ICC and being OP as hell.

But nope. Elite demons cannot be enslaved, named demons cannot be enslaved, no badass demons to control, no demons with interesting abilities whatsoever. All we can enslave are the generic demons we already have to begin with, except the mobs are weaker.

Why do we even still have this spell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I thought that with the release of WoD, going back to Draenor, with the Burning Legion at all, we'd finally get to dust off Enslave Demon and enslave some cool badass demons. You know, sorta like DK's mc'ing undead mobs in ICC and being OP as hell.

But nope. Elite demons cannot be enslaved, named demons cannot be enslaved, no badass demons to control, no demons with interesting abilities whatsoever. All we can enslave are the generic demons we already have to begin with, except the mobs are weaker.

Why do we even still have this spell?
    Well, you can enslave the imps in auchinduon which is a good dps boost, especially if you are specced into sacrifice. But thats really about it.

I've gotten some use out of it during my Shatt Apexis Shatt daily.

You can stroll in and do the Shatt daily solo with the voidwalker no problems. I have yet to cast enslave demon this expansion and at this rate don't expect to.

I actually thought for a while it got caught in the prune, haha ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

It's sort of a flavor ability. DKs don't always have an opportunity to use Control Undead (we only just got it in MoP) and the same goes for Warlocks. We ought to relish the fine, few moments where those cool, niche abilities really shine (like the Plague Scientists in ICC or the complicated Pit Lord minion during Kanrethad) than demand the abilities be infinitely more applicable.
    It's like a quirky "toy" rolled up in the class that sometimes offers cool one-time moments in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no cc by us at all.

Hell, have you tried to use your banish spell on any of the demons in Auchinduon? yea, doesnt work. Enslave only works on those imps, and being demo, that sucks. Challenge mode, it could be quite useful with destro spec, using the imp till the end with sac/pac. But Majority of demons are un-cc-able, which is pure shit.

And lore wise, we went from being able to enslave a pitlord, to not even being able to enslave a felguard...

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    There is no cc by us at all.

Hell, have you tried to use your banish spell on any of the demons in Auchinduon? yea, doesnt work. Enslave only works on those imps, and being demo, that sucks. Challenge mode, it could be quite useful with destro spec, using the imp till the end with sac/pac. But Majority of demons are un-cc-able, which is pure shit.

And lore wise, we went from being able to enslave a pitlord, to not even being able to enslave a felguard...
    Actually banish does work on the demons in Auchindoun.

Deleted
    There is bunch of spells in this game that are useless.