How much haste should my rogue have? Am i going for too much?

Hello all, as the title says, I need someone's advice on how much haste should I go for, and how much is, too much...

Here is the link to my rogue, there are a few more items that have haste on it, was wondering if i maybe should change my enchants to multistrike, or something, since I'm currently sitting @ 16.92% haste, w/o the food buff, and can someone explain this a bit more to me

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rminn/advanced

Combat can never have enough haste

I honestly read "How much taste should my rogue have?".

Most likely won't be the question you ask for, but there are some talk going about rogues that change their enchants and gems to multistrike to be able to use the same gear set for combat and sub. So if you ever thought about going sub for some fights, this might be the answer. They do say that dps loss isnt that bad with going for multistrike rather then haste. Don't have any evidence to support this thou.

Don't play combat much, but does Combat Potency grant energy from off-hand multstrikes as well as true strikes?

Deleted
    It's 50-60 dps loss simmed with my ilvl672 to gem/enchant multistrike. So sure worth it.

Deleted
    im @ 22.57% haste and the gameplay is starting to not feel slow as hell with BF up. 16.92% is not too much.

When ko'ragh finally decides to drop a dagger, i will probably enchant/gem multistrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    im @ 22.57% haste and the gameplay is starting to not feel slow as hell with BF up. 16.92% is not too much.

When ko'ragh finally decides to drop a dagger, i will probably enchant/gem multistrike.
    Ok, I'll continue stacking then, thanks for the info, and yes, it starts to not feel as slow as it was at start ,can imagine @ 22.5%

Hmm, isnt 2 x 2.6 better for combat? Why would you be waiting for a dagger to drop?

Like i wrote, to play sub on single target fights with the same item set enchanted and gemed to multistrike. Sub needs one dagger as you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Like i wrote, to play sub on single target fights with the same item set enchanted and gemed to multistrike. Sub needs one dagger as you know.
    Oh, didn't quite follow then, sorry