Rogue power bars debuff tracking issue

So I've been setting up a new UI and decided I wanted rogue power bars to track buffs and debuffs above my player/target frames.

However, every new debuff I add to be tracked appears in my buff panel, rather than the debuff panel. eg, adding find weakness and applying it makes it appear in the same panel as slice and dice, rather than the same panel as rupture.

Anyone else using this addon know how to fix this issue?

If not, is there an alternative addon that can serve the same purpose? I know you can do progress bars with weakauras, but the progress bars are fixed in place rather than dynamic like they are with rogue power bars, so that slice and dice would always appear in say, slot 1, and then shadow dance appears in say, slot 3, even if there were no buff in slot 2.

edit: Found the issue. For some reason when I relog, the default barset of my user inputted debuffs was defaulting to buffs, rather than debuffs.
    Last edited by KiwifruitOCE; 2015-01-05 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    Hi Kiwi

I see you found what was causing the problem. For a quick explanation to others reading the topic:

What you need to do is go to the respective buff or debuff. To the right of the selected ability there is a dropdown menu. You can select which "barset" the buff/debuff should belong to.

If you don't need to monitor too many buffs or debuffs you can also create your own barset(s). After that you can have the buffs/debuff to show in your newly created barset.