[Balance] Log analysis please

Resto/Balance alt, been playing balance a bit more lately as I am filling in for a dps. Played Balance of Power on every fight except Butcher (where I died late in the fight), and just not sure if I'm playing it right. The best fights to look at are probably Brack, Twins, Ko'Ragh, and Imp, as the rest are pretty cheesed by starfall. I'll work on playing Euphoria, which I guess is better on every fight except Twins?

warcraftlogs.com/reports/TXqZVbxBCLrjHvRd#fight=1&type=damage-done

Did you change your characters name?

Deleted
    The character name is Hotsforyou, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sforyou/simple

Deleted
    I run euphoria on every fight but tectus and twins.

Tectus is a 100% BoP fight and it will do well on Twins aswell.

Yeah my bad i thought he would be in same realm as the rest of the guild.

At 3:13 to 3:27 in Imp you seem to have been inactive and didn't cast any spells in between. If this was due to transition you can still DPS Mar'gok if you stand near where he teleports to. If you feel like you will not be able to get any damage in before the mages spawn (due to range) you can instead use Astral Communion so that you would have been in lunar instead of solar. This way you would have been getting empowered Starfires when you cast Starsurge instead of empowered Wraths.
    Last edited by Desert Claw; 2015-01-05 at 11:38 AM.

Yea sorry, it was super late and I spaced out. I can't believe I forgot to say who I was /facepalm. Thanks dawd.

Looking at the top logs for Twins, I see some with starfall as their #1, and some who don't cast it a single time.. is it really dps neutral to just focus starsurge or starfall?

Quote Originally Posted by mengths View Post
    Yea sorry, it was super late and I spaced out. I can't believe I forgot to say who I was /facepalm. Thanks dawd.

Looking at the top logs for Twins, I see some with starfall as their #1, and some who don't cast it a single time.. is it really dps neutral to just focus starsurge or starfall?
    Starfall>Starsurge for 2 or more targets.