Sub aoe question

In an aoe fight like tectus how is the best way to use shadow dance?

Use it after you have Ruptures up.

Use it to apply FW. Don't Ambush, keep FoKing to build CPs. Use CT as finisher.
    Just as Shadow Dance is about to end use Ambush to extend FW.

I'm pretty sure when you're above 4 targets, you just forget about dance entirely.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drattack View Post
    Roll Combat.
    On 8-10 targets in fights like tectus Sub clearly outperforms combat in overall damage. In that case i use Shadowdance with only 2 ambushes to have a 20 second Find Weakness on the target that i auto attack while bombing, this will still increase your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom1 View Post
    On 8-10 targets in fights like tectus Sub clearly outperforms combat in overall damage. In that case i use Shadowdance with only 2 ambushes to have a 20 second Find Weakness on the target that i auto attack while bombing, this will still increase your dps.

Depending on how your raid does this fight it can go either way, for me combat out preforms my sub.