Wink [H] <Fate> is 1/7M 2nt/week and Recruiting!

<Fate> is currently recruiting. Last tier we got Server First (pre-6.0) Heroic Garrosh, after getting a brand new team together 4 months into the tier. We are attacking Highmaul with gusto, and are currently looking to improve our 20 man team. We are recruiting for CORE SPOTS, so apply today while we can still fit in some cross-server trials!

Realm: US- Earthen Ring
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Raiding Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30pm-11:30pm
    Voice Comm: Teamspeak
    Loot Distribution: Loot Council, mostly based on loot:hour ratio

High Priority Classes:
    Feral Druid
    Ret Pally (preferably with a prot offspec)
    Frost DK
    Rogue
    Ele Shaman
    Any melee with a tank offspec and a willingness to slip into that role if needed.
    ** All outstanding applications will be considered! **

What we look for in applications:
    1) Don't stand in fire. Research mechanics, and !u#$ing execute them.

2) Put out good numbers. Know your class in and out, and always be looking to improve, both your gear and your play.

3) 100% availability. We raid 8 hours a week. Show up on time, be ready to pull, and don't make 19 people wait on you while you finish that hand of Hearthstone.

4) A sense of humor. We like to kick %^-, but enjoy ourselves doing it. We may not scream our lungs out if you *u!# up, but you better be able to handle being teased mercilessly for it

How to apply:
    Just add me on battletag: Jules#1115 and we can discuss things further!

Thanks for your consideration, hope to hear from you soon!
    ~ Whimzee

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Twin Ogrons to 6% on our final pull of the week, expect to be 2/7M shortly into the reset!

- - - Updated - - -

Planning on doing a fast Heroic clear tomorrow (Tuesday) to trial a few folks. Add me so we can get the ball rolling on your trial! Jules#1115

- - - Updated - - -

Quick and dirty Heroic clear with trials tonight! Add me if you're interested in jumpstarting your trial! Jules#1115
    Last edited by ClaydeeBug; 2015-01-05 at 08:21 PM.