Page 1 of 2
LastLast

After 100+ attempts on Imp

Between normal and heroic that is. He is really easy and straightforward. Although, I only have 2 kills on him. 1 heroic 1 normal. Those two kills were with pugs. My guild still trying to get him down on normal. They are pretty casual though.

Ok. Are you asking for help or anything? I'm not sure why this was made

All fights are easy and straightforward once you've done a comfortable amount of attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Faible View Post
    Ok. Are you asking for help or anything? I'm not sure why this was made
    What he said
    Here's my mage vs stuff youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJackstar123?feature=mhee

Imperator Mar'gok yells: Learn your place.

apology for poor english

when were you when impregnator dies

i was set at home in chair eating dorito when skype ring

'imperator is kill'

'no'

10+ Year Old Account
    Stack 10 healers, you'll still kill him before enrage. It's dumb.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Stack 10 healers, you'll still kill him before enrage. It's dumb.
    We tried this on our HC kill and it was considerably worse than just running a normal group, and infinitely more annoying as every phase feels like it lasts an eternity, I don't get this tactic. By increasing the healers by that amount you just increase the healing needed as the dps is too low to kill off the adds in good time.

I understand people get it to work for them, I just don't understand how it's meant to be better than just running a normal run with 4-5 healers in a 20man.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    We tried this on our HC kill and it was considerably worse than just running a normal group, and infinitely more annoying as every phase feels like it lasts an eternity, I don't get this tactic. By increasing the healers by that amount you just increase the healing needed as the dps is too low to kill off the adds in good time.

I understand people get it to work for them, I just don't understand how it's meant to be better than just running a normal run with 4-5 healers in a 20man.
    This, i don't know why people think stacking healers make the fight easier, because for me it actually makes it a lot harder and annoyingly longer. All the groups i saw trying this failed hard, it's obviusly possible but im sure it's easier just doing with a normal amount of healers if they are decent. If people fail mechanics it's a wipe no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by RoMarX View Post
    This, i don't know why people think stacking healers make the fight easier, because for me it actually makes it a lot harder and annoyingly longer. All the groups i saw trying this failed hard, it's obviusly possible but im sure it's easier just doing with a normal amount of healers if they are decent. If people fail mechanics it's a wipe no matter what.
    It's not that people fail at mechanics, it's that in the last phase there is a lot of damage going out, some of which is avoidable, but some is not. More healers is just a cushion so that if someone does fail they don't necessarily die. Since the enrage is so lenient, stacking healers is the safest bet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoMarX View Post
    If your DPS is shit that tactic will fuck you over bigtime. If your DPS is somewhat decent you'll still be able to manage using an excessive amount of healers.

Or gear your healers more, if that's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took like 7 attempts total on HC after casualling it up in normal and 6/7HC for 4 weeks. Fight is a pure 100% retard check, every mechanic only kills people if they fuck up. Easy fight, DPS requirement is lax, healing requirement isn't so high, only positional/awareness requirements are somewhat high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

apology for poor english

when were you when impregnator dies

i was set at home in chair eating dorito when skype ring

'imperator is kill'

'no'
    /b/ pls go...

Speaking of this guy, we've been trying to kill him on heroic and needless to say he's been kicking our ass. We have ~20 people and I think that we have a relatively decent group of players. DPS averages around 20k and HPS averages around 38k. We've gotten the boss down to 37% a couple times before the damage output is just too much to keep healing through. We've tried having one of the DPS go heals and we did worse.

We're going to get another run of the first 6 on heroic to gear up some more so hopefully that helps.

Deleted
    damn dude....100 attempts and 2 kills, why can't you find a guild? that sounds painful tbh

Deleted
    Killed it in like 13 attempts combined on heroic in a pug.

Seriously what are you doing?

Deleted
    you need 50% of your group to be healers and it's easy