Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Megathread] Five Night's at Freddy's 3

Apparently Scott is working on the threequel.

*Pop's tin foil hat*

I'm going to start off the speculation and say that this is going to be a sequel to the first game, rather than a prequel.

Damn if they don't pump those things out fast.

You're most likely right about the hypothesis of a sequel this time around, apparently doing some digging on Scott's website, someone found the phrase "five, nights, at, freddys, 30 years later, only one."

I'm thinking that this one will be for where it all began, Fredbears Family Diner. In any regard the story should be rather interesting, just wondering what gameplay changes may occur to set this one apart from the previous two.
    Last edited by Chaosinciter; 2015-01-05 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    You're most likely right about the hypothesis of a sequel this time around, apparently doing some digging on Scott's website, someone found the phrase "five, nights, at, freddys, 30 years later, only one."
    If true, we might see some 2010ish level of animatronic sophistication in the robots... interesting how the gameplay with that will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    If true, we might see some 2010ish level of animatronic sophistication in the robots... interesting how the gameplay with that will turn out.
    Well, if we want to REALLY get our tin foil on, looking at the teaser picture so far, you can see that the animatronic being portrayed is of much higher quality than the previous versions have been. This could mean either a reasonable improvement of graphics and textures of the game, or perhaps an implication that it is set in the future, and because of that the animatronics are meant to look more modern, or of a higher quality themselves.

It definitely looks like the Golden Freddy being teased here is quite different than the one we know of from the previous games, with it actually having eyes the wires still protrude from the frayed material just below the eye and then the lines on it overall make it seem like its made of a more organic material as opposed to the previous iterations.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Damn if they don't pump those things out fast.

It's not like there is much content to create.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thirty years later, eh? That's definitely a sequel and I'm already liking what I'm seeing. Nice curveball!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Thirty years later, eh? That's definitely a sequel and I'm already liking what I'm seeing. Nice curveball!
    Also looks like he might be using a new engine; it definitely looks Scott has emerged from the N64 era now.

I am ready to have anxiety rushes and be really tense while playing this. /nod

15+ Year Old Account
    What a moneygrab. Can't blame him though.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

While I'd never buy these games....It'll be fun to watch Markiplier and ProJared play them. Why? Because of their polar opposite reactions to the series: Markiplier will jump at...anything...while Jared basically laughs at the stupidity of it all.

Basically this series is YouTube bait...which isn't really a BAD thing.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit this game gets poped out fast props to that guy making that cash money before people loose interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant wait for some game theory stuff on dis 1

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiit this game gets poped out fast props to that guy making that cash money before people loose interest.
    Well, Scott has to bring home the bacon for his family somehow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Well, Scott has to bring home the bacon for his family somehow...
    could just bring home some of that freddy fazbears signature pizza

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    could just bring home some of that freddy fazbears signature pizza
    order before Friday and get a free side of mystery meat.

Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed its doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic.

Looking forward to it, I really liked the previous games and its always fun to see LPers play it.