Deleted

Buying weapons tomrrow - Assass or Combat?

Dinged 100 on Sunday, hit 5700 conquest cap and I'm in a position to buy weapons tomorrow

I levelled as combat and found it incredibly dull, I want to play mutilate instead but will I gimp myself and my team by not jumping on the combat bandwagon?

Unsure on final team but it'll be me on rogue and a pal / dk / hunter / druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three words:
    Eight. Second. Kidney.

Deleted
    Combat>Sub>>>>>>>>>Assass

Assass dont really have a niche like the other specs have. Sub kills when dancing in smoke, as combat you just hug the healer and kill him in a red killing spree.
    Assass is not bad but why play the worst spec of 3?
    I only enjoy Assass for solo questing because of the energy return from rupture and thinks its a fun spec to play but not gimping myself in 2s/3s/RBG

Combat is easier for pvp, you can face roll spam your abilities, wait for deep insight to be red and nuke with killing spree.

plus 8 sec stun op.

Quote Originally Posted by polyxena View Post
    Combat is easier for pvp, you can face roll spam your abilities, wait for deep insight to be red and nuke with killing spree.

plus 8 sec stun op.
    You realize that every one can see your buffs, so basically you have a huge tell on your burst?

Anyway, 8 sec stun predictably hot fixed, carry on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    You realize that every one can see your buffs, so basically you have a huge tell on your burst?.
    Like everyone else except we don't have a huge fucking visual to support it like wings.

Deleted
    Yay daggers