Does Weapon Enchants work on both main hand and off hand ?

self-explanatory title

15+ Year Old Account
    Not self-explanatory at all, hence the lack of replies. Are you asking if you can enchant both your main hand weapon and your offhand weapon, if you dual wield? Yes, you can. Are you asking if one enchant works for both weapons (i.e.: Two for the price of one.) No, that is not how it works. You have to put an enchant on each weapon you are using for it to function. You can have a different enchant on each weapon, if you so choose. If you're using a 1 hander and a shield or offhand (Tanks, casters.) Then there are no more enchants for offhand, but you can still apply it to your main hand to get the benefit.

Hopefully I covered your not-very-self-explanatory question in that paragraph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis View Post
    self-explanatory title
    Weapon enchants work on weapons.. Yes, it's a shock..

I.e. if you're a FuryWar, FrostDK, Rogue, WW/BM Monk or EnhShammy, then you can use 2x Weapon enchant.
    If you any other class that use a 1H weapon and off-hand item/shield, then you need to use the appropriate enchant for that item (OH enchants work on shields, but shield enchants doesn't work on other OHs, if they even exist anymore)...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/