Deleted

Switching Gorgrond Outpost

Hi there, I was hoping if someone was able to help clear up some confusion I have in regards to the outpost in Gorgrond. I currently have the lumber mill and am currently looking to change it for 5000g to the sparring arena for the purpose of obtaining the two orc followers 'Bruto' and 'Spirit of Bony Xuk'. I basically want to know if I switch can I definitely get them both?

I've tried searching for this and stumbled upon different answers part which have changed from the December 12 hotfixes. From what they put they wanted the followers to be now accessible even if you got the opposite ones however I've seen people put that Spirit of Bony Xuk and Penny Clobberbottom are exclusive and you can only have one and not the other?

Any help is appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did this last week. I was able to keep the followers I got from having Lumber Mill and you get the 2 followers from Sparring Arena by doing the quests.

7+ Year Old Account
    They WERE exclusive until Blizzard changed it to allow you to get both. At first, they said the ability to get both would make people feel "forced" to switch the building and do both quest chains, so they made it that switching the building wouldn't allow you to get the other followers. But then they decided that really wasn't the case because the 2 extra followers weren't such a huge thing after all, so they changed it.

Deleted
    Great thank you very much the both of you that's just what I wanted to hear