Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Night for sure, there's just something about being alone in the night I can't describe.

I usually run with my dog who is a shorthair and doesn't like the cold so much, but also overheats pretty easily, so...if it's late fall-early spring, the mid afternoon before it gets dark, and if it's late spring-early fall we go in the evening when it's not so hot.

But in general, if I exercise too late I can't fall asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am nocturnal. I exercise in "my morning" which is just before many people's dinner time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Schedule permitting, I prefer to run late at night. Love having the road to myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't go running around the area, I just do it in the gym. I usually go around 7:15 PM ish

Deleted
    Depends on the season.

In the winter I run during day. But in the summer I actually prefer running during evenings or even night at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Isn't morning the best time to exercise?
    If i exercise in the morning i proceed to projectile vomit at levels that make the exorcist look casual :S

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Isn't morning the best time to exercise?
    There's no evidence to support one way or another. Fit it in when it works for you.

I have no real preference, sometimes I run in the morning, other times at night.

During the winter I run on my treadmill as soon as I get home from work around 4:30. Once the warmer weather hits, I run at night so I can take a shower and go to sleep. Nothing beats a nice cool night, by yourself, listening to music.

I prefer running in the dusk / evening because of the chill weather. The air feels so much more fresh at that time

Run during night if self conscious.

Deleted
    For me, the perfect running time is early in the morning - gives me the perfect energy boost for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim89 View Post
    I find I prefer to run at night, I dont know why maybe its because theres nobody walking around or maybe its because it isn't busy during the night hours with cars flying up and down the street.

What about you do you like running during the day or during the night?
    It is exactly the same reason - less people, that I love to run in the late evening. But I am really tempted to morning runs. However, waking up that early is such a pain!

Quote Originally Posted by masterprtzl View Post
    How is that relevant to anything that you just said? You could have left the racist bit out and just left it at "high crime rates"
    You cant see black people at night. I was asked for my opinion so I gave it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Largely depends on where you run in the world.

... I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iihkxAwYig

I think you should do whatever you love to do. It will help whether you want to run in the morning of in the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats a run during the summer at like 3 AM with a fucked up sleeping pattern

I also prefer night running, as far as I know it's better to run in the evening when your body is already awake

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    On nice summer days, I prefer running at dusk. During winter, usually during daytime

Deleted
    Has to be in the night for me.