MMO-C Account Issue.

How do I go about contacting a Mod to help me with an account issue? Tried searching other threads, and couldn't find an option in the settings. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ayporos; 2015-01-08 at 04:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM one of the Mods with a blue or red name.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    PM one of the Mods with a blue or red name.
    Do I just go through random threads until I find someone, or is there a list of them somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayporos View Post
    Do I just go through random threads until I find someone, or is there a list of them somewhere?
    All the way at the bottom of the main forum page is a list of all mods online. That would get you the fastest response.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just post a thread in the Suggestion and Feedback thread with your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    All the way at the bottom of the main forum page is a list of all mods online. That would get you the fastest response.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just post a thread in the Suggestion and Feedback thread with your question.
    Ok, thanks a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The easiest way is to look at the list of people who are online ("Current active users" list on bottom of the main forum index) and look for a blue name. Those are the global moderators; the ones who handle most of this kind of stuff. You can also use "Contact Us" at the top of the forum, although that goes to the admins who will filter most stuff back to the global mods provided it's within our domain to address - so usually faster to message us direct.

Alternatively, you can post in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |