Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worth half a turkey sandwich and whatever I can find in the couch cushions.

edit: 1/4 a sandwich now...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'm worth half a turkey sandwich and whatever I can find in the couch cushions.

edit: 1/4 a sandwich now...
    Honey, can you go to the kitchen and create some wealth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Honey, can you go to the kitchen and create some wealth?
    Congratulations - You are now worth an expired box of Baking Soda and a three year old jar of pickle juice!

I have enough savings to not work for about two years before things get uncomfortable, which is what I am doing now. Quit job, pursuing other career prospectives.

my cousin is Honey Boo Boo so my family is pretty rich.

Deleted
    My value is primarily of the estate I inherited at £740,000. Everything of my own merit pales in comparison so I'm really just an artist with a nice house, my savings could probably carry me for a couple of years if I went basic and rationed. I have no intention of selling the house or land so its value is mostly in the concept of always having somewhere to fall back to.

I'm a very famous man you all know from television and this is my little internet forum account that enables me to be myself in anonymity. I'm extremely wealthy, and I just had this irresistible urge to talk about it on a video game forum. No, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Moth Pockets*

Im currently unemployed. :c

Between $200k-300k depending on cash flow and such, also my product inventory can play a part in that number.
    Inherited nothing, was specified in my dads will that I get nothing.

Im still a loser though, and places will not always serve me or accept my business.

Deleted
    let's see..

3 houses, a car and my bank account and of course I'm a sexy devil
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-01-07 at 03:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the military and the training I've gone through, several million lol. In reality? I'm a total of about $2000 in debt, and I think I have two pennies sitting on my desk at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    According to the military and the training I've gone through, several million lol. In reality? I'm a total of about $2000 in debt, and I think I have two pennies sitting on my desk at home.
    A fairly valid point actually, how do we count education as part of net worth? I have two fairly expensive degrees, and a lot of army training. One of my degrees is history, which is worth about as much as the paper the diploma is printed on, and most of my military training is relevant only to the military. Clearly you can't count amount of money put into education as net worth, but I don't know that it is fair to disregard it either, some degrees are very valuable property indeed.

My travel insurance reads
    ''Repatriation and medical expenses: Unlimited amount''

Other than that i made 210 thousand NOK in 2014, i own a 110 Thousand NOK car and own electornics, clothes and other personal items worth about 30 thousand NOK.
    140k NOK in current worth = 18 000 USD
    210k NOK per year = 27 000 USD
    Debt:
    90k NOK on a car = 11.6k USD
    10K NOK credit card debt = 1.3K USD

The sum total of my insurance each year is 21k NOK (2.7k USD), which includes the travel insurance cited above, car insurance, life insurance and debt insurance. I'm getting my paycheck in a couple days, so i have no cash worth mentioning. All of my money is spent on paying my debts at the 1st, the credit card debt was unforeseen expenses.
    Last edited by MMKing; 2015-01-07 at 04:00 AM.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo3derp View Post
    I currently have $28,000 CAD in cash (with $6,400 of that waiting to plunge into the market next recession) and $4500 CAD in RRSPs (that's retirement savings)
    I currently have $195 in visa bill debt (that's my only debt)
    The only tangible assets I have otherwise is a $500 beater car and a $1500 computer setup.

So my net worth is about $34,500 give or take 500 in other things like change clothes and stuff.

BTW I'm 26 turning 27 this month

I'm wondering if this is consider "good" for my age and how other people stack up?
    you know that you need to count your income as well right? You can't just make how much your worth only from how much money you have in savings and your credit bills.

You are pretty much worth the money that a bank is willing to give you as a mortgage or a loan...

Also there are million of other factors around e.g family property that you might inherit one day etc etc.

In my honest opinion, unless you are a saver and you like living life without spending then your doing alright, if not then blow em all up till you make a family, after that there is no more spending on your own unfortunatelly

I'm worth quite a bit as fertilizer.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 20k USD not counting posessions and with 1.2k of it in stock. I'm twenty.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did people stop being raised to not talk about this kind of thing?
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Pretty sure I have a negative net worth since I'm in school.
    That's my line.

Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    When did people stop being raised to not talk about this kind of thing?
    Do you think it's a bad thing to talk about income/possessions? If so why?

10+ Year Old Account
    You only have one bill? How exactly is that? Do you live at home with your parents and they don't make you pay rent?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Congratulations - You are now worth an expired box of Baking Soda and a three year old jar of pickle juice!
    Pickle juice is a great cure for heartburn in moderation. You are sitting on a potential goal mine if all the rolaids factories explode.
    You're a towel.