Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Sign me up for pirate.
    Like Teriz said - roll a combat rogue. Transmog yourself a pirate hat and a cutlass and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Golden I just want to say... I support your signature so much. I always get happy when I see you on threads.
    Thanks, I'm really hoping the next official WoW expac is an Azshara one - I'd love to see how mine measures up.

Also, would roll an ogre demon hunter in a heartbeat - ogres must have some version of them, they've got demons all over the place.
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2015-01-07 at 04:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Like Teriz said - roll a combat rogue. Transmog yourself a pirate hat and a cutlass and you're good to go.
    That's not the kind of pirate I wanna play.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2015-01-07 at 05:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    No, the Dark Below was never fake.
    yes it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Now im not that big on lore, or Warcraft's history, BUT.....what if the next "race/class" is a Hero Race....

Let me explain.... a hero race could be any class, but picking a class would grant you its own unique spells and abilities, like picking a paladin you wouldnt have crusader strike or judgement it would be completely new spells as a hero race/class paladin, and so on for each other class. (wonders if i explained that well enough)

What im not sure about is if there is a race that can be all classes, that we dont already have in the game.
    While a very unique and cool idea, it would be way too much work to balance out. Blizzard would basically have to create 11 new classes and new race for that to be accomplished. It would also be a balancing nightmare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yes it is!
    No, it's not.

I'm curious myself about what is going to happen with this trademark. I'm kinda hoping Blizz would do some sort of South Seas expansion, could be a lot of fun.

Eye of Azshara: South Seas Expansion.

It would include zones such as The Forgotten Isles, Kul'tiras, Kezan, Naz'jatar, Tel'abim, and even Azol'Nerub sense Old Gods would definetly play a roll.

Gul'dan would find a way into our timeline, he searches Khadgar's mind for items of power, and discoveres the Tomb of Sargeras. On his way there he runs into Queen Azshara who attempts to kill him for the Old Gods. This leads into an expansion where it is...

Heroes of Azeroth vs Gul'dan/Legion vs Naga/Old Gods.

Horde would get Ogres. Thrall would bring back the Tome of Felbreakers. Rexxar would rally the three Horde Ogre Clans (Stonemaul, Gordunni, and Dunemaul) on top of us bring some back from Draenor. This would allow for a reworking of Dustwallow Marsh.

Ogres would get: Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, and Monk.

Alliance would get High Elves. Veressa would rally the High Elves in Stormwind, Dalaran, and the Silver Convent into one faction allowing them to be playable.

High Elves would get: Paladin, Warrior, Death Knight, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Monk, and Hunter.

Finally during all of this someone would come out of the Shadows and reveal they have been alive and waiting. Illidan would come out seeking redemption, and offer to train some us in his arts to stop the Legion. I don't think Demon Hunter alone will be a class, but I think a class built around it, and other similar "non-playable" classes would work. Like DH/Warden/Spellbreaker/Felbreaker because they all use magic to counter magic.

Obviously Ogres and High Elves would also be able to be this new class along with...

Trolls, Orcs, Blood Elves, Undead.

Tauren would more then likely never go the path of a DH/Spellbreaker as they have no connect to arcane.
    Goblins are too greedy this expansion and are looking to make money.

Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Worgen.

Dwarves don't make sense to me as a DH/Warden/Spellbreaker.
    Gnomes are terrible.

Deleted
    I'm inclined to suspect that Blizzard intentionally filed this trademark way earlier than it would be announced so most people would forget about it, believing it was fake. But since the infamous Dark Below didn't turn out to be a fake in the end, I'm guessing that the Eye of Azshara won't be fake either. And Azshara definitely refers to something related to Warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milzorn View Post
    I'm inclined to suspect that Blizzard intentionally filed this trademark way earlier than it would be announced so most people would forget about it, believing it was fake. But since the infamous Dark Below didn't turn out to be a fake in the end, I'm guessing that the Eye of Azshara won't be fake either. And Azshara definitely refers to something related to Warcraft.
    I agree, the dark below could've been --anything-- because it's name was to vague. it could've been HS related, WoW related, Diablo related, some even speculated that it was Blizzard's next IP (which turned out to be Overwatch). now we know that it was a destiny expansion.

EoA however is not vague, it names Azshara, which makes it WoW-related. and I'm sure Blizzard isn't going to give HS a south-sea based expansion when WoW players still haven't explored south seas. we know it's wow-based, we just don't know when Blizzard will reveal more about it.

Hi. I'm the guy who found it, originally.

Original:

Current:

A quick look back at the same trademark database I looked at before reveals that The Eye of Azshara trademark is now gone. Poof. We'll never know who registered it, why, or how. It's just gone. I found the old direct link to the filing I posted in my original thread and there's nothing in it's place. It seems to me like it was another hoax, and I'm disappointed in myself that by posting it, I got peoples' hopes up. Sorry.
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2015-01-07 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    TL;DR: Blizzard trademarks Eye of Azshara, which supposedly is a HS expansion, but GvG launches instead. What happens with Eye of Azshara now.

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-trad...ye-of-azshara/
    Except where they didn't.

Searched the EU , US and NZ trademark databases. Not a sign of it being applied for in any of them.
    Last edited by bluspacecow; 2015-01-08 at 05:28 AM.

Indeed looks like it was fake , sadly. Would have loved to see that as an exp

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    A while ago in 2014, it was caught by someone that Blizzard filed a trademark for Eye of Azshara. It was widely believed to be a Hearthstone expansion, but at Blizzcon Goblins vs Gnomes was instead announced.

Since then I have never heard Eye of Azshara mentioned again, but maybe it *was* in fact a trademark for the next WoW expansion. I see Vashj'ir getting a lot of hate, but I really enjoyed the zone and wouldnt mind spending a whole expansion in the water, as long as it's a bit brighter.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Have I just missed some information?

TL;DR: Blizzard trademarks Eye of Azshara, which supposedly is a HS expansion, but GvG launches instead. What happens with Eye of Azshara now.

http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-trad...ye-of-azshara/
    They could do an entire Azshara expansion without a single zone in the water. Just have the naga raise landmasses from the depths and make zones islands.

Deleted
    I just leave it here:

i imgur com/h2kPxqB.jpg

Azshara expansion was in concept till Q1 2015, concepts changin as You know. But last point on this screen is very close to reality, specially if we talking about class : )
    Also release date in point 1.