Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I mean... Do you even do arenas?

As a Priest, first Kidney I either trinket or Pain Supp or I die, next kidney I use whichever I didn't use first, third Kidney I die. Sometimes I die through pain supp, depends. Can't peel the Rogue because of Killing Spree. The only way it's possible to survive against it is if you have a Ret on your team, which will buy you a significant amount of time. Can't LoS while you're in an 8 second stun, your teammates can't peel during Bomb, Killing Spree, or if they're CC'd (which they will be against any good team), and Rogues can do significant damage without CDs if they know what they're doing. Isn't unusual for my Rogue partner to top damage or at least be very very close in medium-long games.

It changes with other healers, Paladins will have an easier time, as will Monks, but Shamans and Priests just fall down. Druids can also fall down depending on what the Rogue's partner is. Trying to defend an 8 second stun just makes you look silly, to be honest.
    I was watching Nahj do rogue/mage in 2s, as SUB, and they were forcing pain sup in the opener 100% of the time against disc priests. There is NO excuse for an eight second stun in this game, none. Sub does not even have the damage or eight second kidney, and they can force major cds in a stun chain.

Nerfing almost all other cc, but leaving in an eight second stun while the rogue has unpeelable burst was a massive, massive oversight.
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I was watching Nahj do rogue/mage in 2s, as SUB, and they were forcing pain sup in the opener 100% of the time against disc priests. There is NO excuse for an eight second stun in this game, none. Sub does not even have the damage or eight second kidney, and they can force major cds in a stun chain.

Nerfing almost all other cc, but leaving in an eight second stun while the rogue has unpeelable burst was a massive, massive oversight.
    Sub can burst once a min and its the equiv to a red buff KS, something combat has to work up to and can only do every 2 mins (less if he you do enough finishers to lower the cd.) But subs damage sucks outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Sub can burst once a min and its the equiv to a red buff KS, something combat has to work up to and can only do every 2 mins (less if he you do enough finishers to lower the cd.) But subs damage sucks outside of that.
    The big difference is Killing Spree can't be CC'd.

Unless the Rogue blows Cloak there's like a 90% chance his Dance will be controlled, and if he does Cloak there's like a 50% chance he'll die because of it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    The big difference is Killing Spree can't be CC'd.

Unless the Rogue blows Cloak there's like a 90% chance his Dance will be controlled, and if he does Cloak there's like a 50% chance he'll die because of it later.
    Yea but thats the trade off of having more on demand burst. Its great for rogue mage. They can pop it in the beginning, with a sap on the other target, and force a pain sup/ trinket right away. Keep the other target cc'd for a while as they try and wittle away at the priest and then at 1 min, do it over again in a smoke bomb.
    I prefer combat, but thats the benefit of being sub. If you coordinate its gonna work really well.