Deleted

lf Vuhdo/Grid gonna pay in Gold for decent help

Hey Guys,
    I fell in love with some Groupframes I saw on random screenshots recently and
    tried to create my own Design of it, just the way I like it. I tried to use Vuhdo
    for it, watched some guides and just tried it, but it never looked or worked the way
    I really wanted it to. Thats why Im asking for help in here. Im willing to pay you out
    for your time and work if youre ready to help me. Doesnt matter on what Realm or faction
    you want the gold. Wanna play around +-10k Gold, maybe more if I really have to.

So, thats what I want it to look like -> pic-upload.de/view-25776642/TestV.jpg.html

Also some random google screenshots which I somehow like, not 100% but they are pretty
    cool in some ways.
    i.imgur.com/ZOqyXmX.jpg
    blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/05/asbati25mansetup.jpg

The optic is really important for me aswell, so there should be a little Frame
    around every Player (maybe some very thin black one) but not around the whole Panel.

**General things about the Frame**
    -The HP Bar should be dark grey coloured, just like I painted it, or it is shown in the Screenshots
    I linked above. No gradient or other pattern, just a flat one.
    -Lost HP should be coloured white, or even in a very light grey.
    -The Ressourcebar should be in a standart ressource colour. A ligther one when filled up and
    a darker version of the colour in the background of it.
    -The Charactername should be displayed in classcolours.
    -Directly underneath the Name should be a Hp Lost Display which also displays the "DEATH" message
    when a player is Death. It should also display the Afk tag and the Ready Check symbol.
    -The Oppacity of the Frame should be lowered if it is out of Range, and in addition the direction
    arrow should be shown by mouseover.
    -The Frame should be greyed out if a Player is dead.
    -A red border if Aggro.
    -White border for mouseover and my current target.

**More specifiy information**
    I added numbers to some areas on my Screenshot, look at this right now.

1.) Powerword Shield and weakened soul debuff. Just a square with different colours. With a timer.
    2.) Clarity of will. Just a square.
    3.) Debuffs, left to right.
    4.) Raidmark
    5.) Debuffs I chose to be displayed larger than normal.

That should be it in general.
    Would be nice if I find someone who helps me out here, like I said im gonna pay for it very well.

Greetings.

Raid frames in i.imgur.com/ZOqyXmX.jpg are the raidframes from ElvUI. They are not on Curse, and have their own website here: tukui.org/dl.php (not allowed to post links yet, copy/paste the link)

All the things you want will be easily configurable in their ingame Config window, and most the things on your list are default behaviours in their raid frames.

And i believe the frames in blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/05/asbati25mansetup.jpg are either Grid Raidframes or Vuhdo
    Last edited by HavocR88; 2015-01-07 at 08:52 AM.