Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Got no stones from Imp this week..

I assumed that stone drops from Imp was guaranteed. Did I assume wrong? I haven't killed him at all this week until just now and didn't get anything from him.

Killed him in the LFR first (uck) and got +5 automatically added without telling me, plus he dropped a bonus one. I guess just see if you had five more than you did before.

Imp always gives 6 regardless of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    He didn't give me any at all. I had 95 stones when I was at Ko.. I am still at 95 stones after killing Imp on Normal and LFR. I haven't tried heroic yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    He didn't give me any at all. I had 95 stones when I was at Ko.. I am still at 95 stones after killing Imp on Normal and LFR. I haven't tried heroic yet.
    Link your armoury.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of two things happened. A bug, likely. Or you didn't have 95 @ korag, and you not seeing the stones didplay on your screen made you think that you didn't get any. They don't show up like three others. But put a ticket in.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    one of two things happened. A bug, likely. Or you didn't have 95 @ korag, and you not seeing the stones didplay on your screen made you think that you didn't get any. They don't show up like three others. But put a ticket in.
    I was at 90 before I killed Korag, and Korag dropped a cluster, so I got 5 from him which pushed me to 95..

- - - Updated - - -

Link your armoury.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Oude/simple

Then I would say putting in a ticket is your best (and only) option.

Did you happen to server/faction change? I did this week and forgot it clears your quest log. Missed the stones and then had to grab the quest again.

No. I haven't faction/server changed since last year.

I was 120/125 stones after reset and was hoping a quick Imperator LFR kill would give me my last stones but got none
    Haven't killed him normal as we are currently progressing on heroic Imp.

I was at 90 before I killed Korag, and Korag dropped a cluster, so I got 5 from him which pushed me to 95..

- - - Updated - - -

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Oude/simple
    Well first off If you had 90 going to koragh you would be at 96 if you got a cluster. Every boss drops 1 stone and Margok drops 6. Then you can also get 1 or 2 extra stones or a cluster.

You probably already had gotten stones from Imperator on another difficulty (LFR maybe, opened this week?).

Did him on LFR yesterday and got one.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Did him on LFR yesterday and got one.
    You got 6, the graphic that pops up shows like you have gotten one but if you glance at the chat screen you will see it says x6

Thanks, turns out you're correct - finished the quest this week after all, phew!

A GM just told me that Imp does not guarantee stone drops.

A GM just told me that Imp does not guarantee stone drops.
    i would completely ignore that and ticket again.

every week my entire raid gets 6 stones from imperator, do you really think that blizzard thought it would be a good idea to add say a sub 1% chance for someone to get no stones? because that sounds like a massively cuntish thing to do, nothing that anyone would ever enjoy, would only cause massive drama and complaints therefore no reason to do that.

so yeh if you're 100% sure you got no stones keep ticketing till you get a sensible GM that can either say you got your stones, or you didn't and they should fix it.

I sent another ticket and the GM again told me all the bosses in HM don't guarantee stone drops. He also said I killed Imperator on the 6th and got 6 stones from him, which is correct, however that kill was about 3 hours before the raid instances reset for the week. Which I explained to him, just waiting for a response.

I sent another ticket and the GM again told me all the bosses in HM don't guarantee stone drops. He also said I killed Imperator on the 6th and got 6 stones from him, which is correct, however that kill was about 3 hours before the raid instances reset for the week. Which I explained to him, just waiting for a response.
    Stone drops don't reset with raid instance. Stone drops reset at daily reset on Tuesday.