Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Total time ever spent on tinkering settings of addons:
    Bartender, TMW, Grid, SUF, MSBT, DBM

Shadowed Unit Frames i have spent the most time Changing things to look how i like.

Weakauras by far has consumed more of my time than all my other addons combined.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    TSM without a doubt, always adding to, or altering the settings.
    I had to google what TSM is. Am I a happy person?

elvUI, since i wasn't overly satisfied with it, and just spent more and more time trying to make it fit my needs to i realised i could have made my own with the time spent :<
    After that it's probably WA.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    elvUI, since i wasn't overly satisfied with it, and just spent more and more time trying to make it fit my needs to i realised i could have made my own with the time spent :<
    Yeah that's why I never use "premade" addon packs.

WeakAuras and Shadowed Unit Frames. Spent whole afternoons sometimes to set those up.

Also spent hours on trying to get SpellFlash to work, only to find out that I had to download a module-AddOn called ''zq471276352'' instead of ''SpellFlash Hunter''.

Me: ''Hey, Logic.''
    Logic: ''Yeah?''
    Me: ''F!@$ you.''

Weak aura's by far and Elvui with some costume add-on's a friend of mine built.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weakauras.

As a far distant 2nd: ElvUI.
    I'll probably find some quiet hours soon and spend those tinkering with my UI again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Weakauras, and tidyplates back in like cata.

Vuhdo by a large margin. Seems like after every raid I notice something small that would work better.

XPerl before that. Bartender a distant 2nd. Bazooka and MSBT after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinystomper View Post
    oQueue was terribad compared to the group finder? ROFLMAO
    He meant the coding and UI, not the functionality. You sure can't call that spaghetti code "clean and structured".

7+ Year Old Account
    Vuhdo definitely. Took forever. Getting all the bars/etc in the right place for the different group sizes especially. Once it's done though it's awesome (I just copy profiles to make new ones for different classes).

From an ingame configuration point, probably Docking Station or Grid. However I think I have spend more time changing the code of so many addons.
    I prefer to adjust and tinker the addon on that level rather then being stuck with the options the developer gives you.
    I therefore use mostly simple addons without much ingame config.
    Last edited by banur; 2015-01-12 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't used TSM in years (since mid-cata probably) and I think it's still the addon I spent the most time configuring. It's hilariously complex when you're doing initial setup. It does save a ridiculous amount of time once you've got it going though, so it was worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    He meant the coding and UI, not the functionality. You sure can't call that spaghetti code "clean and structured".
    the code? no. it was probably the ugliest thing i've written. then again, it was pretty much my first lua project and i was updating it nightly for users that were asking for changes in pubvent (supporting a live project in real-time across a mesh is definitely different from a simple addon).

as for the UI... i'd stack it up against the group finder any day.

i'm still wondering where those oQueue complainers went. they use to whine about how small oQueue's UI was and how they couldn't figure it out (that had to be trolling... how much training does it take to press a wait list button?). meanwhile, the group finder is extremely small and only shows groups from a handful of realms. as for signing up for a group... those that were confused with oQueue's 'wait list' button on the line with the group must be really confused now. on top of that, the group finder has no sorting, filtering, or regex support. it also has no information about the leader or group you're trying to join. if you're a leader, there's no information about the person on your wait list. just very limited.

on top of that, at the end of the expac, oQueue had 500+ groups running per faction every night. there was always something going on. the group finder... not so much.

overall, i expected *far* more from the multi-billion dollar mega corp that had professional developers (and graphic artists) assigned to the task for a year or more.

it's just very weak sauce... and for a community i spent 2 1/2 years creating / supporting, it's very disappointing

SUF by far. I've configured and reconfigured it so many times over the years as my UI tastes change or addons get replaced. I'm always in search of that perfect UI and everytime it changes I have to go back and change my SUF setup..