Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If I wanted to use extra mana on something, I would likely try to use it on PoH, especially with this tier set giving us free serendipity stacks. I do think that pre-4set and during unlucky proc times binding heal is worth casting to set up a fast PoH after raid damage (ie before/during a gruul cleave), so you can quickly circle+PoH for burst.

I do not think binding heal is efficient enough to be casting all the time or even a significant portion of time over renew, as I do not want to sit around idly to make full use of sanctuary. I see how it might be better once our spirit/mastery levels just make it a drastic healing difference. Renew is being chosen as we can never waste a GCD due to mana, ensuring the most CoHs possible in an encounter. If a fight has phases of no damage , then a lot of damage, binding heal would be more worth using because you can afford the loss in HPM.

Deleted
    I just did 79k as holy on kromog, must be highest recorded holy throughput on logs if anyone is interested. I missed my food buff as well
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...y&difficulty=4

Quote Originally Posted by Proping View Post
    I just did 79k as holy on kromog, must be highest recorded holy throughput on logs if anyone is interested. I missed my food buff as well
    I'm impressed that your raid was able to take so much damage and still kill the boss, well done.

Should've dropped Sanctuary, could've hit 80 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

How on earth is light well your number one heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Sard View Post
    It wasn't D:
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Should've dropped Sanctuary, could've hit 80 :P
    Ye, Im sad :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Sard View Post
    Lightwell is 6th at like 8.4%

Deleted

I'd be shocked if you weren't highest considering you're geared for mythic.

I was wondering if Jhazruns healing style is as good after patch? Also what is needed for it except a lot of practice, addons etc? And stats wise I asume mastery is worth more?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightshadow86 View Post
    I was wondering if Jhazruns healing style is as good after patch? Also what is needed for it except a lot of practice, addons etc? And stats wise I asume mastery is worth more?
    Don't suppose much has changed. The style is only useful for a situation where players are rarely topped off. Stats-wise, there was a discussion about it back on page 3. There are still a load of renews ticking in the background, and logs were variable as to what % heals that do not benefit from mastery make up. I've only tried it in 10m MoP (I'll never go back!), getting renew refreshes in is stuff of tearing your hair out and I think that haste helps. Hmmm... I wonder how much hair Jhazrun has irl.

Which trinkets would be BIS for Holy ?
    Considering 4 set bonus ( if it matters ) and almost no mana issues.

Deleted
    Depends on your stat weights.

Here is my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataie View Post
    Which trinkets would be BIS for Holy ?
    Considering 4 set bonus ( if it matters ) and almost no mana issues.
    TL;DR at the end. Your lack of mana issues is largely because of the trinkets, so you should consider how many regen trinkets you want - and you'll want 1 minimum. The healing trinket at the moment is ICT from Beastlord, so you'll want to get that as soon as possible. Your second one is determined by whether you want more regen (spirit) or throughput (multistrike/haste). Keep in mind that not all fights will have you spending the same amount of mana - Kromog and Blast Furnace in particular are a lot more mana-intensive than the rest. You'll also have to consider whether you want the throughput part of the trinket to be passive (proc or passive) or active (toggle). Also remember that throughput trinkets are very desirable for DPS classes, so you may have a harder time getting them. Personally I suggest running double-regen (ICT+EST/MRR/Emblem) and if you don't have mana issues, go for throughput rings/necklace/cloak.

TL;DR:
    Trinket 1: Ironspike Chew Toy (Beastlord)
    Trinket 2:
    Regen or Throughput?
    >Regen
    >>Passive or active throughput?
    >>>Passive
    >>>>Elementalist's Shielding Talisman (Furnace)
    >>>>Auto-Repairing Autoclave (Blackhand)
    >>>>Mark of Rapid Replication (Imperator Mar'gok)
    >>>>Everburning Candle (BoE, active regeneration)
    >>>>Winged Hourglass (BoE, inscription)
    >>>Active
    >>>>Emblem of Caustic Healing (Ko'ragh)
    >Throughput
    >>Passive or active?
    >>>Passive
    >>>>Blackiron Micro Crucible (Blackhand)
    >>>>Darmac's Unstable Talisman (Beastlord)
    >>>>Quiescent Runestone (Imperator Mar'gok)
    >>>>Stone of Fire/the Waters/the Earth/Wind (BoP alchemy, +40% mana and health pots)
    >>>>Goren Soul Repository (Oregorger)
    >>>Active
    >>>>Shards of Nothing (Twin Ogron)

I currently run with Elementalist's Shielding Talisman ( HC version ) and Shards of Nothing ( Mythic ).I have the regen enchant on weapon and necklace with spirit.
    I was thinking of going after Ironspike Chew Tow + Elementalist's Shielding Talisman and go for MS enchant on weapon.I dont really fancy on-use trinkets for healing especially haste ones.

Deleted
    On use haste (Shards of Nothing) definitely has its uses with Mindbender. Every second MB cast will benefit from the haste buff.

Dear priests, need your assistanse in the following subject: help me to choose holy trinket or disc.
    I already have a candle, 685 caster trinket with imperor Margok, 680 trinket with Darmak on intelligence (buff speed), 680 from Oregorger (buff crit), trinket 691 from twins, clock craft trinket 680. I' m insure about what to choose, there's lot of stuff here. I usually wear a candle + 685 caster trinket with imperor Margok. I have no problems with mana, need your advice just in case there exists more effective combination.

Looking forward to your feedback guys!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Faen1x View Post
    Dear priests, need your assistanse in the following subject: help me to choose holy trinket or disc.
    I already have a candle, 685 caster trinket with imperor Margok, 680 trinket with Darmak on intelligence (buff speed), 680 from Oregorger (buff crit), trinket 691 from twins, clock craft trinket 680. I' m insure about what to choose, there's lot of stuff here. I usually wear a candle + 685 caster trinket with imperor Margok. I have no problems with mana, need your advice just in case there exists more effective combination.

Looking forward to your feedback guys!

Regards
    Scroll a few posts up, Hakhu was generous enough to share his theorycraft trinket spreadsheet with values for Regen vs Throughput. I would consult that and come to your own conclusions. Here is the link again incase you need it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0

To Hakhu: Big props man, thanks for putting that together. Was pouring over it all morning and will definitely be changing up my trinket rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Ive recently picked up a holy spec because Disc is god awful boring.

Im interested in learning more about Yellow chakra healing and chakra dancing. I am pretty comfortable with Blue chakra healing and which spells to use etc etc, but what spells do we really use in yellow for single target heals? Im assuming these single target heals are just used for heavy tank damage. (ex, first half of the fight for maidens).

So what spells are we using for Yellow Chakra? Still keeping Renew on the tanks but using flash heal more? Ive read stuff about Binding Heal, is that a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post
    So what spells are we using for Yellow Chakra? Still keeping Renew on the tanks but using flash heal more? Ive read stuff about Binding Heal, is that a thing?
    Have you read the first post on this thread?

just a quick question. Playing around with DI n such, i encountered what seems to be a somewhat strange thing...

The price of PoM goes up, when DI procs? Why? Anyone know if thats intended or if its just a random bug? Doesnt seem to be noted anywhere so i assumed bug. Seems strange that running a talent would make you less HPM efficient, when that talent row seems to be all about gaining more efficiency.