Trinket question

I recently got mythic Shard of Nothing, with my current trinket setup of Copeland's Clarity and Sandman's Pouch lvl 1. Is it worth it to go with Shard and CC and use them with each of my DS's? I currently run destro/afflic. and pull great numbers with CC and SP. Would it be better to just use CC with destro and SoN for afflic?

Sorry if this has been answered already and I didn't notice

10+ Year Old Account
    Good question!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aaper/advanced

I just got the normal Shards of Nothing myself and wondering if I need to change a trinket. Icy has shards above SP lvl 2. Just wondering what to use, any help would be great

peace

I have nothing to back this with - but I have both trinkets, and I feel that sandman's is slightly better than shards. I use 670 Sandman's over 676 shards.

I personally go with 3/3 Sandman's over Mythic Shards. The static int on Shards is nice, and I'm sure some out-of-touch with reality sim shows it as some sort of micro, theoretical DPS gain in some non-existent situation, but for me, I'd rather have a a trinket with a nice passive and useful proc than a trinket with a slightly better passive and useless proc.

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    I personally go with 3/3 Sandman's over Mythic Shards. The static int on Shards is nice, and I'm sure some out-of-touch with reality sim shows it as some sort of micro, theoretical DPS gain in some non-existent situation, but for me, I'd rather have a a trinket with a nice passive and useful proc than a trinket with a slightly better passive and useless proc.
    Lucky me got another trinket last night. I now have

1. Copelands C (665)
    2. Sandmans (670)
    3. Shards (676)
    4. Q runestone (676)

I was in doubt what trinks to use and started browsing. Icy Veins tells me to go for number 3 and 4. I'm not so sure - my first thought was 1+2 or 1+4. A

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by fusel View Post
    Lucky me got another trinket last night. I now have

1. Copelands C (665)
    2. Sandmans (670)
    3. Shards (676)
    4. Q runestone (676)

I was in doubt what trinks to use and started browsing. Icy Veins tells me to go for number 3 and 4. I'm not so sure - my first thought was 1+2 or 1+4. A

Any ideas?
    It all depends. If Sandman's lines up with something good in the fight use it. I don't think it would be worth it at all to use Sandmans and Copelands together though, the internal cd would sorta ruin it. I can't speak for destro much but for aff Runestone and Shards is surprisingly strong, even though I general hate trinkets without any proc. Shards is also a 20 second proc, which for affliction has always been a huge deal. Even if you only have 1 shard when you pop DS/shards the haste (probably around 2800 in total) will give you a glimpse of the future, where shard regen isn't dogshit. Shards is also the only real "playstyle" changing trinket this tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affli -> SoN / Runestone. Destro -> CC / SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...