Deleted

Sniper Training - advice needed!

Good Morning!

Firstly, I apologize if this has already been posted. I did a search in the forum and didn't see one that addressed my question.

As a mediocre hunter, I am now starting on Mythic with my guild. We started on the first boss last night which requires a significant amount of movement. I am having a hard time keeping my Sniper Training up. One of my nice guildies gave me a WA to better alert me when I need to stop. However, it's impossible with dodging fire, kiting Kargath and the tigers. I am constantly moving the entire fight!

I understand that I could switch to Survi, however I feel I will be at a disadvantage because of my gear (as I am geared for MM).

What should I do to maximize DPS? Should I stay MM or switch to a more mobile spec?

Thanks, I appreciate your help and advice! Sorry if ST is not a problem for other MM hunters; however, as I mentioned I am not a very good hunter and would love to hear what other normal players have done.

P.S. I saw on Azortharion's Hunter guide to stay MM for Kargath, however it doesn't address my specific concern with losing ST uptime.

It's more about planning to keep it up. Knowing where you wanna go before you go there. Avoid microadjustments, be.. "Firm" in your movements, so to speak. When fire spawns/movement is upcoming, you gotta already start figuring out where you wanna go.

Kargath can easily fuck you over with multiple chained fire spawns on you and there's nothing to do about that. If you get fixated, there's similarly not much you can do. Apart from such situations you should have no issue (as the fight is essentially 0-movement, then).

Deleted
    I would actually advise switching to lone wolf SV (and moving on to focussing shot when you feel more comfortable with the spec) it is quite a bit easier to play reasonably well (ignore explosive trap single target) and will let you spend more time concentrating on doing mechanics properly while you learn the fight.