Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It'd probably cost less in the long run just to get taxi's to pick up and deliver for you.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I want to buy a drone, order pizza for pickup (paid electronically of course) and send the drone out for shits and giggles.

The father brought a drone for christmas, he didn't realise he would have to do all the stability trim himself. He thought he would turn it on and just fly straight up and hover (Not a chance in hell) he couldn't be arsed to do all the stability checks took it to a field with his mate and promptly lost control of it and flew it into someone else's garden and lost it. Luckily he got it back but has since been watching videos and trying to get it stabilized properly, since christmas it still cannot hover perfectly and maintain its altitude. Yet now he is already looking to buy an upgraded one for his birthday in april -.-

Most (cheap) drones will not be able to carry anything besides a small camera.

For a couple hundred bucks, that's a lot of $2 tips to the delivery guy. At least they deliver around here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    so another invention I won't live long enough to see perfected. I'm starting to wish I wasn't born in 1969

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    How much weight can they safely carry? The swinging of the bag under the drone can cause it to be very difficult to control and you better hope you are a damn good pilot.
    I have an Endurance TBS Discovery PRO weighting in at 2.2kg and capable of ~20min flight
    By adding two additional Batteries ( adding 550g each ) to it you can extend the flight time up to ~45min.
    I remember to have read somewhere that for each 200g you add to the Quadcopter you loose 8min of flight time.
    26803200 Pixels