Quote Originally Posted by KindaichiShota View Post
    In this meta, i think Priest is the best. It can survive mid and early game, along with the heavy crushing in late game with DK Anduin.
    Yeah playing against priests just aint worth the time. I usually go like until turn 5 to see what priest it is and how it goes, then i mostly concede to safe time.

Dragon Priest? Fuck that shit, im out
    Raza Priest? Fuck that shit, im out
    Barnes-Res Priest? Fuck that shit, im out

But to be fair, you rarely meet a deck between rank 10-20 thats not on the hearthpwn frontpage. As soon as you jump to ranked, its over and over the same 5 decks...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    My first dungeon run and i get to the 8th boss which for me was The Darkness. Was holding my own keeping the board clear of his free 5/5 every turn and chipping him down. I hold out until it is about to go into fatigue and i start playing my big minions, 4 turns in a row he Mindcontrols 2x and Entombs x2. Then once my big stuff is his he does x2 10 mana forbidden shapings, all this while still getting a free 5/5 each turn.

I went from a large lead to getting crushed.
    You lowered your guard at the end.
    You must endure his fatigue, and if he hasn't played his MCs/removals yet, avoid playing big minions. At that point he will be desperate and snatch whatever you put on board; just play small minions while keeping the 5/5 at bay and watch him stealing your worst. If he doesn't do that, just try to keep clear of the 5/5 (and always have an answer when your guys turn against you).
    The very best against the Darkness is paladin with upgraded hero power. One recruit gets killed by the 5/5, the other gets mind controlled. You just need to pay attention to Psychic Scream, or just have enough card draw to justify drawing recruits (not that it matters, since you fill your board every third turn without a real mana penalty and no cards spent). That's how I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You lowered your guard at the end.
    You must endure his fatigue, and if he hasn't played his MCs/removals yet, avoid playing big minions. At that point he will be desperate and snatch whatever you put on board; just play small minions while keeping the 5/5 at bay and watch him stealing your worst. If he doesn't do that, just try to keep clear of the 5/5 (and always have an answer when your guys turn against you).
    The very best against the Darkness is paladin with upgraded hero power. One recruit gets killed by the 5/5, the other gets mind controlled. You just need to pay attention to Psychic Scream, or just have enough card draw to justify drawing recruits (not that it matters, since you fill your board every third turn without a real mana penalty and no cards spent). That's how I got it.
    This was my first ever dungeon run. When it had only a few cards left and i didnt know what they were its hard to play around all that happening in a row.

I wish there would be a game mode where we could ban classes. I hate priests. Most boring opponents ever. I have a golden priest but didnt touch it for the last 2 expansions. I hate to play against and i hate to play it....

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I wish there would be a game mode where we could ban classes. I hate priests. Most boring opponents ever. I have a golden priest but didnt touch it for the last 2 expansions. I hate to play against and i hate to play it....
    I'm in the same boat. I've had golden priest for a while now so been playing other classes in constructed even though priest seems really strong, been seeing loads and they are super boring to play against. Although I did have an enjoyable moment this morning playing against priest with a spellstone shaman where i managed to go from an empty board to having 4 8/8's all with reincarnation. I think only psychic scream would save him, he obviously didn't have it as conceded

Deleted
    I hate this brawl so much. Its so RNG and can be so punishing on one end, while the other gets a free pass to victory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had complete board control vs a Big Spell Mage, who had DK out and my minions frozen but I had Warlock DK hero power available, which would have killed him as he had 2HP.

Except I fudged it and hero powered one of his minions instead.

With lifesteal he stabilised out of lethal range next turn and then went on to win the game.

Blaaaahhhh
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel so unlucky. Last 10 or so priests I've faced in arena always have at least 1 FFA and Mind Control, usually even two of both. Game deciding cards! Then for as long as I remember, I've never gotten even one of those from all the picks as a priest, and priest is my usual pick given the chance.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    this is such a garbage game i wait a month before crafting any epics and the day after i craft something i fucking open it in a pack i hope this game dies

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so sick of quest mages right now, nothing feels less fun and less interactive than sitting there with a board of frozen minions waiting for them to otk you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I am so sick of quest mages right now, nothing feels less fun and less interactive than sitting there with a board of frozen minions waiting for them to otk you.
    There will always be broken decks. Quest Mage, Raza Shit Priest...decks you know from the scratch what will be against you and you cant do shit. While im not saying they are unbeatable, they take for sure a lot of fun out of the game because the decks are retarded. But that will always be the case. Once these rotate out, they will be just replaced with something else stupid that ppl copy from hearthpwn.

The thing with mage is, that as example as warrior you can sit on 30hp & 40 Armor, cause he didnt do shit all game long and you almost fell asleep just armoring up while cant do shit with frozen minions. And then you get killed anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is geist always the last card in deck when playing against jade druid?

3 times in a row. A fight against a jade druid, and geist was among last 5 cards everytime. Thankfully DK Jaina saves the game still
    Last edited by Kuja; 2018-01-09 at 01:53 PM.

My gold making blog

15+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god some people are the saltiest, pettiest cunts on the planet

Wild Reno Dragon Priest vs a Reno Demonlock, we're both just out of cards and I have board while he doesnt. He plays Reno as his last card and I trade it away. I'm left with no cards in hand, but have 2 x 1/3's left on my board as well as healing hero power, so that's it, that's game.

This motherfucker refuses to concede.

Not only that, but he ropes every single turn instead of conceding.

Six fucking turns of plinking away at 30HP with 2 board attack and fatigue. Eight more minutes of some fucking loser having a tantrum and deciding to be a bad sport.

Deleted
    raza priest, that is all

I really dont like Guldan...one card more in the game that promotes stupid gameplay...

"i do nothing all game, but i use the free win card in the end"

15+ Year Old Account
    And another one - Cubelock vs Cubelock, where he had the Giant version whereas I prefer the N'zoth + Rin Taunt Factory version. Naturally, with the second endgame reset with N'zoth, I had the advantage

So this cunt realises he's lost, runs out of cards and ropes out the rest of his turns.

Why people gotta be so pissy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    And another one - Cubelock vs Cubelock, where he had the Giant version whereas I prefer the N'zoth + Rin Taunt Factory version. Naturally, with the second endgame reset with N'zoth, I had the advantage

So this cunt realises he's lost, runs out of cards and ropes out the rest of his turns.

Why people gotta be so pissy
    I love cubelock vs cubelock games. I run the version with spiritsinger Umbra and the main play is the otk with doomguard, cube and dark pact for 25 dmg.

My opponent was playing cubes on his void lords whereas I was focusing on my doomguards for maximum damage. When he played Guldan, he only got 1 doomguard and 1 voidlord and the rest voidwalkers whereas I got 3 doomguards 1 voidlord and rest voidlwakers so I had the advantage of extra damage and we ended with both in fatigue and a great game all round, he died with 4 fatigue damage and I still had over 20hp and 3 doomguards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are matchups rigged?

I played about 8 matches and every single one of them was aggro. I got tired of losing, so I switched to an anti-aggro deck. After that, I had to fight against 4 control decks in a row, and I kept losing. Then I switched back to a bigger deck myself, and every match since has again been aggro.

My gold making blog

10+ Year Old Account
    Last 2 games raza priest had exact answers in hand on curve and pirate warrior had spell breaker in hand for both voidlords. /rage

15+ Year Old Account
    Drafted a really nice paladin Arena deck, good curve, lots of value minions, TONS of selfheal, bunch of gamewinners like Spikeridge, Corridor, Dinosize etc

Then went 0-3 because of horrific mulligans and early draw that saw me never once get board control back