Going up against yet another brainless fucking face hunter on ladder and I have lethal but only 2hp left but I just know that he has explosive trap up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evaluboi View Post
    Getting bursted down by a freeze mage to 0 from 22 and 2 dmg implosions 5 times in a row

Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2016-04-02 at 02:26 PM.

@Curtarc1987 those games look staged. I mean, shit does happen, I'm sure, but I don't wanna see what's possible. I want to see what happens in real games.

I just want to be able to enjoy arena without facing rogues/mages/paladins 95% of the time. I guess I just don't understand the point behind it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    @Curtarc1987 those games look staged. I mean, shit does happen, I'm sure, but I don't wanna see what's possible. I want to see what happens in real games.
    That's what happens in real games when you are playing against competent opponents (I have no problem admiting both of my opponents were pretty good). Malyrogue is a common deck in the ladder and getting OTKed by them when you are playing a Control deck is something normal. The control player doesn't apply pressure so the rogue can take his sweet time to gather all the pieces he needs from Auctioneer. In my case I was playing a greedy warrior deck without Shieldmaidens and only Justicar but I hadn't drawn Justicar so that helped the rogue get the OTK since I couldn't armor outside the combo range.

In the case of the mage deck the inclusion of Malygos in Freeze isn't normal but after Fibonacci did it back in February some people toy around with it sometimes. Again, me as a Renolock can't apply pressure on the freeze mage so he just stalled until he gathered all the pieces for the OTK and killed me in 1 turn. In fact, even without Malygos a Freeze Mage can kill you in 1 turn thanks to Thaurissan with up to 25 or more damage. Any good freeze mage player knows you are playing Reno so they just plan the game in order to OTK you and leave you without a chance to respond.

These 2 videos aren't even the worst thing I have seen but since I started recording my games recently they were the ones I caught in the last couple of weeks. I once got OTKed from 30 life and 4 armor by a warlock that had nothing on the board, wish I could have recorded that game.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2016-04-03 at 08:34 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That feel when you play Beneath The Grounds vs a priest, and all three immediately draw next turn for him to neatly clean up with SP+COH

-.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That feeling when you are playing a paladin with nothing but murlocs and turn 10 comes and you know there is nothing you can do about anyfin can happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    That feeling when you are playing a paladin with nothing but murlocs and turn 10 comes and you know there is nothing you can do about anyfin can happen...
    Save taunts and/or Loatheb to effectively counter it

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Save taunts and/or Loatheb to effectively counter it
    Yeah good plan in theory, but with my rng I never have what I need to prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    My opponent topdecked unstable portal. Got Varian so 7 mana cost then drew Raggy, Rhonin and a Lord of the Arena (I have no clue). Was funny to say the least.
    Still my best RNG moment too...except his Varian pulled out Antonidas, Rhonin and some other card. That along with turn 1 astral communion into deathwing vs. a Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    A guy added me after I beat him and said this
    ,huesos ebaniy
    ,s topdekami
    Can anyone translate for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    ,huesos ebaniy
    ,s topdekami
    https://translate.google.com/?oe=utf...Cs%20topdekami

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    ,huesos ebaniy
    ,s topdekami
    The only translation that came up was that player was probably under the influence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfucioussaid View Post
    The only translation that came up was that player was probably under the influence
    Exactly it doesn't come up with an eligible translation, that's why I posted here. I had a Russian do it a few weeks ago but his words translated okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Hueso us Spanish for bone. Ebaniy is Russian for whore. Topdekami isn't anything, I'm guessing it means top deck in his made up language.

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    Thats the only deck i auto concede, because i just cba with faceroll, especially not since the game takes usually long.

As soon as a murloc lands on the board im out of that shit...just requeue

10+ Year Old Account
    Cunts in ranked still abusing the hell out of nozdormu bug..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    Hueso us Spanish for bone. Ebaniy is Russian for whore. Topdekami isn't anything, I'm guessing it means top deck in his made up language.

TL;DR he got pissed and wanted to rant
    Last edited by Hanzan; 2016-04-10 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    0-3 arena run today but what a game at 0-2!

It was vs paladin. This guy had no bad cards. He only had great ones and played correctly as well.

In top ~15 cards of his deck he had:
    -truesilver
    -mustard
    -2 shielded minibots
    -keeper of uldaman
    -mech yeti
    -2 giant toads
    -antique healbot
    -kraken
    -murloc knight (didn't drawn it, saw it in the joust)
    -hammer of wrath
    -2 consecs
    -blessing of kings
    -sword of justice off scarab
    -shredder

I mean dafuq you go 0-2 with this kind of deck? Meanwhile i was playing a meh druid deck with good early and midgame and sort of lategame. I had 2x zombie chows in my deck, never drawn them in the openers nor even in first 3 turns. I had a chow one time at turn 7... yeah what a great card to topdeck in t7.

Usually games at 0-2 or 1-2 are easily winnable even with crap openers or decks. You usually queue into horrible players that draft horrible cards and can't play the game. Usually. Not this time heh. Maybe this pala queued into even crazier shit in his first 2 games? My druid deck wasn't too bad, I had 2 raven idols which gave me swipes most of the time... didn't helped! Both pally oppoentns had FUCKING SoJ so his tokens were 2/2, negating my swipe.

I thought i might push some ranks.

First game against rogue, he plays Coldlight Oracle - auto concede
    Second game against pala, he plays his first murloc - auto concede
    Third game again pala, turn 1 grimscale - auto concede

Ok, not a good day for climbing ranks