Page 80 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So any idea of what is causing these "technical issues" Blizzard mentioned that keeps d/c me from my games? Tired of spending time on a game just to eventually get kicked off & give me a free loss or act like the game didn't even happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Propably my 60th arena
    Nothing new, 0 wins.
    Why bother srsly. Fuck this. And that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Propably my 60th arena
    Nothing new, 0 wins.
    Why bother srsly. Fuck this. And that too.
    Sometimes it goes like that, I've been there. Other times you get to 10 wins and beyond and have no idea how it's happening with the pile of crap you drafted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach it Brother. Preach it!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!! I hate RNG also. BUt what I hate even more than RNG in item drops is RNG in your attack rotation. Thats the WORST. I play a MM hunter so you can imagine how RNG can effect my dps. If its a Good RNG single target (Item level 895 600-700k ST, AOE 1 mill plus). If its a bad RNG your looking at 300-350k ST and about 500k AOE basically half. I would be much happier if I just always did 450k single and 800k aoe and to hell with RNG. Even if some fights I would do less damage. A little RNG I Honestly believe is a good thing. Legendaries would be much better (believe it or not) if there drop rate was legendary also, like 1% of what it is now where maybe and I mean maybe 1 or 2 ppl in your guild might have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    Preach it Brother. Preach it!!!!!!!!!! AMEN!!!!!! I hate RNG also. BUt what I hate even more than RNG in item drops is RNG in your attack rotation. Thats the WORST. I play a MM hunter so you can imagine how RNG can effect my dps. If its a Good RNG single target (Item level 895 600-700k ST, AOE 1 mill plus). If its a bad RNG your looking at 300-350k ST and about 500k AOE basically half. I would be much happier if I just always did 450k single and 800k aoe and to hell with RNG. Even if some fights I would do less damage. A little RNG I Honestly believe is a good thing. Legendaries would be much better (believe it or not) if there drop rate was legendary also, like 1% of what it is now where maybe and I mean maybe 1 or 2 ppl in your guild might have one.
    Wrong forum, buddy

So i just played like 10 games... i met a variation of:

- Anyfin Pala
    - Mysterious Challenger Pala
    - Pirate Warrior
    - Dragon Priest

Are there only faceroll decks left in the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    It's a nightmare right now, you either join the dark side of the force or you are left with a sub par deck xD

So i just played like 10 games... i met a variation of:

- Anyfin Pala
    - Mysterious Challenger Pala
    - Pirate Warrior
    - Dragon Priest

Depends on what you mean by faceroll. Personally I feel that if you've been playing the game for awhile that any deck become faceroll. The best plays are obvious in most games, & with only 30 cards in a deck it becomes predictable how you are supposed to play around any given matchup for whatever it is you are playing. Though I will admit that Toast's occasional 'spot the win/lethal' videos are fun to watch and do get me to think. Though I rarely have games like that most of the time I play.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Depends on what you mean by faceroll.
    Before i made my last post i played like 20 games with my rogue shaku deck and i was stuck between rank 14-16. Since its almost the end of the month i decided that i'll try to faceroll too so i can get at least rank 10 rewards this season. So i copied the best voted pirate warrior from hearthpwn and started at rank 15 today in the morning. In under 1 hour i made it to rank 10 with only one loss on the way. Thats what i call facerolling. Most games ended with me dealing lethal at turn 5, sometimes opponents even conceded at turn 3-4. I guess i could continue to rank 5, where i have been before, bu i just dont have the motivation anymore. Now i go back to dropping ranks with my Shaku rogue

Wow, was grinding up to rank 10 for the past many days in wild & today I have been on a 100% losing streak, nearing 3 whole ranks now. Random polarizing results at the end of the season ftw...

I don't understand people who play pirate warrior and pirate shaman and pirate go fuck yourself in casual queue. Why? Just why?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still playing Dragon Priest and Buff Paladin :P

But yeah, until Blizzard get off their fat asses and nerf the pirate combo your choices are play it or lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So I'm going against what I assume is a zoolock at the start, turns out it was Renounce Lock. Game is going okay and I'm still controlling the board & slowly building up jades. Late game I just spontaneously lose, from what was previously an empty board mind you, an empty board. Guy drops a discounted Fandral, plays that 7 mana spell that summons wisps or buffs all of your minions (making all of them 3/3's), then plays lotus to buff everything by +1/+1! So I went from winning a game versus a randomly assigned warlock (druid) deck with no board to facing a 5/8 Fandral & six 4/4's.

The thing is that the very next game I face this guy yet again. He gets out renounce at the same time as last game. I have my jades building again and somewhat holding onto the board. Then it all goes to crap again. Guy gets Wickerflame and over the course of the next 3-4 turns keeps getting random divine shield buffs to get great trades with my minions, and hit me in the face once. I even dropped my 5/10 taunt & the guy buffs Wickerflame to 8 attack with more divine shield to buff through it and kick me in the teeth for eight next turn. Eventually I managed to finally kill it and he started running out of steam, but damn.

Now that I look upon it those two games were pretty funny, with probably the best you'll ever see a Renounce deck be able to work with extreme rng, but at the same it was ridiculous that true randomness could pull off wins, or almost wins, from out of nowwhere with Yogg level rng (except the rng depends on all of the random cards in a deck working perfectly together when drawn).

15+ Year Old Account
    Yah man Renounce is the best. It's the only deck I play in Wild. Incredible fun.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I play meme decks in ranked because I find it more fun, played some hyperramp/commune Druid today since everyone assumes you're jade.

Pretty much consisted of
    War: "Hah, greetings" "I'm in charge!"
    Me: Coin, Innervate, Astral Commune. "Spectacular"
    War: Another card to go face with
    Me: Turn 2 Deathwing

FeelsGoodMan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Yah man Renounce is the best. It's the only deck I play in Wild. Incredible fun.
    I like it even more since I have the golden version.

All golden deck? Yes, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a classic arena result for me.
    Can't really believe I bother buying arena with gold when I could just grab a pack instead. Fucking hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I play meme decks in ranked because I find it more fun, played some hyperramp/commune Druid today since everyone assumes you're jade.

Pretty much consisted of
    War: "Hah, greetings" "I'm in charge!"
    Me: Coin, Innervate, Astral Commune. "Spectacular"
    War: Another card to go face with
    Me: Turn 2 Deathwing

FeelsGoodMan
    I keep meaning to ask what does "meme deck" mean? I don't really even understand the word "meme".

Quote Originally Posted by patseguin View Post
    I keep meaning to ask what does "meme deck" mean? I don't really even understand the word "meme".
    Basically a deck that isn't overly good at all however is hilarious when works.

When it wins it dominates so bad so quickly, but when it loses it's usually a crushing defeat. Get friend requests after some of the games of people just laughing at how stupid some of the games are (Turn 4, 4 9+ mana minions on board).

Come the fuck on Blizzard. I'm playing ranked as Zoo, quick games (average 8.1 turns) for some fun. Only 56% win rate but I like the style so who cares. After facing mostly aggro, Rogues, and Renolocks with taunt for days, when I switch to Hunter for a fresh change they fuck me over and finally put me up against a dragon priest.

Of course this mother fucker has the perfect curve with infinite value, too, and there's nothing I can do but bend over and take it.

It's frustrating. I don't care about losing but it's not fun to play against, and I have my suspicions about Blizzard's matchmaking which makes it feel even worse.

Near impossible for any hunter deck to beat priest. I was playing warlock vs priest in arena. Turn 2 he coins into Brann. I have no way of clearing it. Turn 3 is the Kabal +3 health minion. Ok, Now I really can't clear it. Turn 4 into Kazakus...ugh..this is crazy. Turn 5 I he plays one of his potions from Kazakus. Pretty much I'm way behind now but have good board clears if I can survive. Turn 6 is Mukla into Cold light and totally mills me. And you know, emoting like crazy cause you know, You gotta be the greatest player in the world to pull that off.