Deleted

Personal tabard/banner customization

First of all, I am not 100% sure a thread like this already exists, at least couldn't find any quick enough.
    If this isn't the right place to post this please correct me, I thought tabards could be placed under transmogrification.

Okay, here it goes. I would really like to see personal customization for tabards! At the moment this is tied to the guild you joined, and to be honest, I don't like walking around with a pink monkey combined with green fluffy borders adorning the gear of horde/alliance commander 'cause the guildmaster chooses so.

Since you're a commander in Draenor with your own forces, it'd make perfect sense to have your own banner and with that, also a tabard. It'd give transmogrification more depth and it'd open more options for garisson personalisation.

Just wanted to share the idea and maybe have some feedback from you guys!
    Cheers!

Leave your guild, make your own guild then you can have a green monkey with pink fluffy borders. Or wear one of the many, many, many other tabs there are in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Leave your guild, make your own guild then you can have a green monkey with pink fluffy borders. Or wear one of the many, many, many other tabs there are in the game.
    I believe you understand me wrong. It'll be a minor implementation in game that has a meaningful impact on customization and personal experience. I like personal customization, if you don't why even bother replying? Also, if people did that we'd have an incredible amount of low member guilds which would make gameplay less social. In game tabards are not customized aswell, which this thread is about. You sir, have not argumented your statement at all.