Improved Iron Trap

As I am leveling my Barn I wanted to know that once I get to level 3 and have the Improved Iron Trap does the level of the animal that I am trapping increase the amount of Leather or fur provided increase?

Improved Iron Trap is level 2. Deadly Iron Trap is level 3. The level of the animal you're trapping doesn't have any effect on the number of hides/furs/feasts you receive from a work order. As far as I know, though, when you use the Deadly Iron Trap on an elite, and then use that token for a work order, the number of mats from that is about double a normal work order.

Higher traps only change what you can trap, not the results of the work order. Those are entirely dependent on what you started the work order with.

Deleted
    Incase you didn't notice the achieve for L3 Barn is Work orders placed. If you have alts at 90 run them through Super-mage vs Orcs intro do basic garrison quests until you can build a barn and fill those orders!

Once you get the achieve and upgrade, it gives a new trap that allows trapping of elites in Nagrand they give a chance of savage blood. Until then what you choose is almost down to what you think you need or find easiest. I just flew to Exarch's refuge and trapped the Hippos for feasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved the thread to Professions and Garrisons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..