Mistweaver Healing on Mythic Kargath

Ok so my guild is pretty laid back but we got our 1st mythic kargath kill last night after 26 attempts. my question is that my healing felt subpar for the fight but idk what more i can do with all the movement that we had involved. i still topped hps meters but just by a small margin. we have logs on world of logs and warcraft logs if anyone could take a look and maybe suggest some improvements.

bladefist is a weird fight, there is like no damage. you can punch for most of it * if not all* after ur clan gets use to the fight.

we seemed to take alot of damage though im sure most of it can be avoided such as the fires on the ground

most clans 3 heal it now. granted they are most likely much higher ilvl then urs.

5+ healing would be pointless though.

We 5 heal most fights with Myself(mw), Druid, Disc, and 2 Pallys. And our mythic grp is current around 663 ilev average

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    most clans 3 heal it now. granted they are most likely much higher ilvl then urs.

5+ healing would be pointless though.
    Clan, what
    Is this runescape now
    am I back in 2002?

if ur 5 healing i would 100% recommend to just be in crane stance all fight.

and yea, this is 1998 bucko. get with the times, clans r bak

Cry in the corner while the disc heals 2 minutes of the fight solo. There is almost nothing to do on the fight except for soothing mist ----> surging mist snipes.