Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Imperator LFR is way too hard

Wiped like five times on it before we finally beat him. Plus the fight takes like three hours. This is LFR, not mythic. Make it easier Blizz

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-01-10 at 05:55 AM.

Perhaps you should get good?

Not sure if troll

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Perhaps you should get good?
    Since its LFR I think "Get slightly less terrible" is more appropriate.

It's the first week, people are still figuring it out. It will get better with time. While my group wiped on him twice, that's far better than any 1st week garrosh or Lei Shen group ever was.

Strange, my LFR group one-shot it.

Definetly not undertuned, its way way easier then leishen or garrosh was in lfr.

Deleted
    wait... wat?

How is the fight hard? my group 1 shot it with ease and I was having fun popping the runes on purpose during the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    The window licking is strong with this one...Its redonk easy. Kill adds, and don't pull the warmages together...that is it. Jesus the casuals are unbelievable...

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-01-10 at 05:54 AM.

Before people hit the insult button, realize that it wouldn't be the first time blizz had to nerf a boss fight, or an end game boss fight, to streamline a fight for LFR purposes. Thunderking comes to mind. I haven't done the fight myself so I can't judge, of course for me it may seem personally easy but I don't represent the majority of players as I raid higher levels of difficulty than the average lfr user. I may step in tonight to see whats what, even though I promised myself I would not use LFR to gear up. The boss drops nothing that would be an upgrade for me so I'll check it out for experimental purposes.

Very genuine concern / complain.

LFR is "tourism", Imperator is using the same mechanics from normal but with nerfed dmg.

Good to see LFR is a big fat lie, exposed to everybody. Now the old defenders will say "GET GOOD" but in the past they said: "IT'S ABOUT LORE".

Blizzard shot their own feet, they used the excuse to justify LFR, now they cannot use the same excuse to justify Imperator. Maybe i'm wrong and they just got too lazy to remove some mechanics like mines or reaver... Who knows.

IMO they are trying to justify LFR how a raiding mode.
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Quote Originally Posted by evermynd View Post
    How is the fight hard? my group 1 shot it with ease and I was having fun popping the runes on purpose during the fight.
    This. We had a pally healer that was purposefully popping mines the entire fight. The only way I can possibly see people wiping on that fight is if the tanks deliberately run into the raid with mark. Even then you might still be able to recover.

Ofcourse everyone is joking about it, all of you are probably decked out in normal / hc / mythic gear. But this isn't intended for you, this is intended for those in dungeon hc / LFR gear.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Wiped like five times on it before we finally beat him. Plus the fight takes like three hours. This is LFR, not mythic. Make it easier Blizz
    It does not need to be nerfed.

Rather, people need to start learning to pay attention to their surroundings in raid and react accordingly to boss mechanics.

Really? Too hard? I fell asleep during the fight as a healer cause it was too boring to actually do. Even when people pop a mine there is literally nothing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Very genuine concern / complain.

LFR is "tourism", Imperator is using the same mechanics from normal but with nerfed dmg.

Good to see LFR is a big fat lie, exposed to everybody. Now the old defenders will say "GET GOOD" but in the past they said: "IT'S ABOUT LORE".

Blizzard shot their own feet, they used the excuse to justify LFR, now they cannot use the same excuse to justify Imperator. Maybe i'm wrong and they just got too lazy to remove some mechanics like mines or reaver... Who knows.

IMO they are trying to justify LFR how a raiding mode.
    My LFR group stepped on several mines, got hit by balls, stood in Mark of Chaos, killed adds at the same time, etc. We still 1 shot it. It's tourist mode. We would have wiped at 5-10 different points even on normal if people played that terribly.

I know when me and a friend ran it this week the group we were placed with already had 2 stacks of the buff but we downed the boss with out getting any more. I don't know what they were dying to it seemed pretty simple to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    This. We had a pally healer that was purposefully popping mines the entire fight. The only way I can possibly see people wiping on that fight is if the tanks deliberately run into the raid with mark. Even then you might still be able to recover.
    Wait. There are tanks who DO run out with the debuff? o.O
    Thankfully the mines do no AOE in LFR, so you only harm yourself with it. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Its definitely harder than the other lfr bosses, but its still eaiser than most MoP lfr bosses. Its no where close to Leishen or Garlon levels of annoying.