Deleted

Possible Friendship end activities?

A dear female friend of mine is moving to another part of the country very soon. My heart feel like doing something special to make her feel special because she was special to me, (cool sentence).

We usually eat but we do that often so perhaps you guys and girls are full of ideas? :-)

Thanks!

Tell her that and ask her what she wants to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Have you considered it to be more than friendship at any point in time?

put it in her pooper

Start a turf war with a local gang.

Miniature golf comes to mind.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Make sure she isn't sleeping with your parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Make sure she isn't sleeping with your parents.
    Bitches, amirite?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking a break from the wimmez right thread to throw in my suggestion.

Give her something she'll never forget.

Take that as you please.

Deleted
    why does it have to be the end of the friendship ? you can still travel to see her.
    secretly, from the bushes, With a pair of binoculars, as she comes to the door to find the bunch of dead flowers on top of a cardboard box containing some of her personal items from her new house.

make a notebook that very clearly states its all for friendship. write notes in there od what youve enjoyed about her and your friendship. you could write something fun like. so... this is my attmpt to be "one of the girls " so i can telm you how awesome you are. i wont be arond to help you laugh off the bad days.. so hopefully this will make you smile...and then fill it with anything funny or sweet thatwas meaningful funny or memorable about your friendship. scapbook i guess.
    ~ Happiness is an inside job.