670+ ilevel Mage and Disc Priest LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hey, I'm a ilevel 674 mage with 4/7M progress with attempts on Butcher and Ko'ragh. The disc priest is 670 ilevel with 1/7M progress but learns fast.

We are looking to join a guild that has open mythic slots -- we don't mind a bench behind the core but we would like the actual chance to compete against the mythic core/join the mythic core instead of riding the bench through mythic progression and farm.

The kind of guild we are looking for is:
    -3/7M+ Progression
    -Alliance/Horde, would prefer Horde
    -Raids T/W/Th anywhere from 5-10 PM PST

Post with your guild information here and we will get back to you if we are interested.

Thank you!

Hello,

We are Guiles Theme Song on Magtheridon Horde, a relatively seasoned raiding guild dating back to the Cataclysm release. We have managed to maintain a relatively competitive US ranking all throughout Cataclysm and MoP (up to US#30) and are currently 20-man looking to continue to take on mythic content. Our scheduled raiding hours are Mondays to Thursdays 8PM-12AM EST and are currently 4/7M in Highmaul.

Feel free to add us on battlenet via timoseewho#1824 if you would like to learn more about the guild or the raiding spots we have to offer. You can also check out our site at guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Teem
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Still looking for 3 day raiding guilds that are progressing through mythic!

Hey Daeth,

Axis is just getting started on mythic raiding this xpac, but we do have core spots available for you and your friend. Here's our info:

Axis - Alliance - Dark Iron (and Coilfang and Dalvangyr and Shattered Hand and Demon Soul...)
    T/W/Th 7-10PM PST
    7/7H

We've been raiding on Dark Iron since 2005, our most recent achievements being server first Ra-Den and server second heroic Garrosh. We're an adults only guild, and most of our raiders are out in the real world with jobs and families, or in college. You can check us out on axis.guildportal.com, or message me in game at MrSbarro#1408.

Hope to hear from you!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hic-LF-3-x-DPS

We do raid 1 hour past what you guys are seeking, but add me at Pims#1410 and lets chat and see what we can work out.

We are now 2/7 and working on our next boss. Still interested in speaking with you two.

7+ Year Old Account
    We transferred from Kel’Thuzad to Stormrage at the end of MOP and are currently recruiting for WoD progression. I would love to talk to you about your potential role in that! Please add my Real ID or BattleTag so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com or Eva#1358. Look forward to hearing from you!
    <Good Game> of Stormrage Alliance is Actively Recruiting!

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. While the guild itself is quite new upon Stormrage, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Wrath.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. Please do not be deterred by gear or experience when applying. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Schedule
    Monday through Thursday 10-1AM EST
    Progression
    • Tier 17: 3/7 - Mythic
    • Tier 16: 14/14 – 25 Heroic
    • Tier 15: 13/13 - 25 Heroic
    • Tier 14: 16/16 - 25 Heroic
    • Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    • Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    • Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Recruitment Needs
    • Ranged DPS (Open)
    • Melee DPS (Open)
    • Healer (Open)
    • Tank (Open)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform the current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

How to apply
    Insane - Eva#1358

Would you ever consider 4-nights? We have an immediate core opening for a Mage & Disc Priest.
    4/7 Mythic (Butcher sub-5% last night: he dies Monday)
    Alliance
    Raids 4 Nights: Mon-Thurs 6pm-10pm Pacific

Battle Tag: Zillions#1522
    Site: annihilus (dot) enjin (dot) com

Good luck in your search!

Pardon the temporary issues as the site and other areas of the guild's presence are updated.

Raid schedule is currently 3 nights a week between Sunday-Thursday, 7:30PM forming, 11:30PM ending, server time EST.
    PST Gnor or Zyz for info, or on the forums.

aof-guild.com

We are currently looking for 5-7 Mythic raiding members to fill up our roster as we target Blackrock to push back into the top guilds on the cluster.

Looking to re-establish the top spot and continue the 10 year legacy that is AoF. Ideal applicants are veteran raiders that have come back for WoD.

Current needs are particularly as follows, but there are opening for all classes.

-x2 healers
    -enhance shaman

7/7 Heroic -- 1/7 Mythic

Hi there! I would be very interested in talking with you and your Priest in regards to permanent roster spots within our guild. We are on Us-Garona/Alliance and are currently 1/7 M working on Twins currently. We need both of your classes respectively to fill in for two raiding spots that recently freed up due to real life causing some core members to step down.

We Raid Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8:00-11:00 CST (9:-12:00 EST). Would love to chat with you both, feel free to add me on Battle.net (Sanktuss#1567) PM me here, or visit our site Apexofgarona.com for more information. Thanks for your consideration.

-Sanctus