Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I'm slightly surprised that theres such thing as a legendary follower at all to be honest. Surely the name "follower" removes them of any form of glory based on the fact they're just there to follow you and do whatever you tell them. I think its fairly safe to say however, we will never get The Lich King, Deathwing, Illidan or anyone else like that

They could have just given horde Thrall and alliance Anduin as legendary followers
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    I had expected Turalyon and/or Alleria, you choosing between one of them.

That one Inn questline got me speculating too much..

I was at least expecting it to be a faction-specific legendary follower.

I believe Admiral Taylor was much more deserving of the Legendary status than AU Garona.

How boring. They could of done better than Garona c'mon blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    But he's literally retarded and has nothing to do with Warcraft lore at all.

But I do think Garona should have her own model.

You misinterpret Legendary, it's not that Garona is legendary she just has legendary traits.
    That depends entirely upon your definition of Legendary She's mentioned in multiple pieces of lore/books/whatever isn't she? She's even got her own armour set named after her. I'd say by WoW standards thats fairly Legendary, still not quite up there with end-expansion bosses but still pretty Legendary.

So yeah, she's essentially a mandatory pick if you want to maximise your Follower Minigame chances. She really needs to activate the Ally of Argus trait if that's the case. Lantressor is fine not activating it, he's replaceable, but short of prefering RP over gameplay you're at a loss swapping out Garona.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing each content patch we'll add more legendary followers. I would love to see chromie &/or even Anduin himself.

Something more alliancey next time would be great.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    She still needs a unique model
    Agreed.

Thrilled it's her, but I want a unique model. I'd also like to see her and Varian work things out and maybe he finds out what his dad saw in having a friend like her.

TWITTER: @KunamiMata / FACEBOOK: kunamimata / TUMBLR: kibbleandbit