What it do(make that two)?

Now I know that this is a craptop.
    I kinda want to know what makes it a craptop and if there any any ways to squeeze some drops of performance out of this dry rag of a machine.
    I decide to go into WoW and monitor my resources. I get quite the low fps in zergfests but nothing ever maxes out(I use Core Temp, CPU-Z and GPU-Z to check things out.). I'm curious as to what is the thing that hinders me so(I assume it's the GPU)!

I've looked at the Low FPS? Check Here! post and have been working on using the methods suggested. Regarding the SET processAffinityMask "fix"... the processor has 2 cores but things read it as having 4. I assume this is the threads dealy-o however I do not know if SET processAffinityMask should be 2core "3" or 4core "15" because of this.

Another thing I wanted to know if legit was talk about dual channel memory for integrated graphics. I have 6gb of ram so from what I understand I do not have dual channel activated because my memory is 2gb(800mhz) + 4gb(800mhz). Apparently 4gb(800mhz) + 4gb(800mhz) would give me a tiny boost, any of which is helpful. 8gb ram is also the max this laptop can hold, I hear.

Next on the list is overclocking of the cpu and/or gpu, as notified via stumbling upon Intel Turbo Boost(I didn't even know overclocking didn't break warranty jazz anymore)! If this is just hooligan stuff, what actually works? I assume the turbo is for the cpu and gpu. BUT, when monitoring stuff nothing ever maxed out so I do not even remotely know if the speed increase would do anything.
    -This just in, turbo boost thing is built in the pc. I did that run around dal test for fun and the cpu's at 3ghz

Basically, WOW likes single thread CPU performance and your CPU is not that great (even the best desktop CPU's running more then 1Ghz faster will have slowdowns in WOW) + you have integrated graphics which is not helping at all.

I'm not sure you can overclock a laptops CPU as normally an unlocked CPU should end on a K your is an M for mobile nor would I advise it as overclocking means additional cooling which is one of a laptops weakest points.

The memory issue would likely not improve much if anything at all in regards to WOW fps