Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Last edited by Floopa; 2015-01-10 at 06:42 AM.

Sweet, shows the required counters. Plenty of time to prepare.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully we get the ability to level our epic followers to legendary.

That extra counter will be almost required.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Hopefully we get the ability to level our epic followers to legendary.

That extra counter will be almost required.
    Required ? HM missions have 6 threats and I have 100% counters for each of the 4 variants.

Knowing the threats now, means you can use your inn to craft followers specifically for these missions. Or targeted use of re-roll tokens on followers who don't counter two of the threats (or at least one but having good contribution to racial preference stacking), etc, etc
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    What's more worrying is that all bosses look like Kargath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Placeholder presumably. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure we have "plenty of time" though. Since you can only generate one new follower per week and retraining certs are random (haven't seen one in a month), there's really not much you can do to prepare.
    Last edited by Varabently; 2015-01-10 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Hmm Kargath is the first boss of the first raid in an expansion, wonder which boss would the devs use as a template.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Already have 100% for 3 of them without secondary traits . That double Dispell, Minion Swarm, Danger Zone, Powerful Spell one is gonna be fun...

Deleted
    Thanks for posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Placeholder presumably. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure we have "plenty of time" though. Since you can only generate one new follower per week and retraining certs are random (haven't seen one in a month), there's really not much you can do to prepare.
    Recruiting and leveling any and all followers to epic lvl 100 would help a lot. If you've already done all of that then I'd be very surprised if you couldn't counter 5/6 on all missions so far. So yes, you could prepare very much so. Especially with all of them being datamined already you can prioritize the low level followers with useful counter in hope of proc'ing a useful second.

Shouldn't hard to counter assuming you got good traited followers. Have a team with 5 traits that will increase my missions success chance. Need like only 3 abilities countered to get 100% then

Looks like I gotta finish up Spires of Arak questlines so I can get another follower with magic debuff.

If you don't care about trying to get all the perfect secondary traits heres the missions and 2 low amount of followers to counter all 4 missions 100% no secondaries

Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-01-11 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    Thanks for posting!

Recruiting and leveling any and all followers to epic lvl 100 would help a lot. If you've already done all of that then I'd be very surprised if you couldn't counter 5/6 on all missions so far. So yes, you could prepare very much so. Especially with all of them being datamined already you can prioritize the low level followers with useful counter in hope of proc'ing a useful second.
    I've got about 30 followers epic and still can't counter the HM missions. I'm just saying that none of the followers I've recruited from my inn have helped me counter missions. They all get minion swarms and I cry a little inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    If you don't care about trying to get all the perfect secondary traits heres the missions and 2 low amount of followers to counter all 4 missions 100% no secondaries

did you confirm all those follower ability makeups are actually possible? For example, there's only one spec that can counter Wild Aggression and Group damage, which is Brewmaster monk. Good luck finding that one specific spec AND it getting the right abilities, ugh.

I've got about 30 followers epic and still can't counter the HM missions. I'm just saying that none of the followers I've recruited from my inn have helped me counter missions. They all get minion swarms and I cry a little inside.
    Search for traits. I'm spamming child of draenor personally (and have a few of them as orcs so they can self fulfil for the party

3 x child of draenor, 2 x burst of power with epic mount is the best I've gotten so far for it. That's 2+ counters irrelevant straight off along with being mindful of what abilities specs can get to avoid too many duplicates

That 2x minion swarms 2 x magic debuff is horrific though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    great... i hope they increase the Ilevel cap then as that is stil stuck on 655

No Tusk Club.

If these missions wont suffer any changes i can already counter 2 missions to 100%,and 2 of them to 5/6.I am hoping that some traits can boost my success rate close to 100% on those 2.
    Hopefully we will have a master plan addon update soonish.Inspecting each follower and checking which i can counter is a head ache.

The people who invented this addon. /bow to them

My followers:
    Mission 1: Tormmok(wild aggresion+danger zone) + Aeda(timed battle+massive strike) + Soulbinder(group damage+deadly minions)= 5/6
    Mission 2: Soulbinder+Tormmok+Aeda = 6/6
    Mission 3: Ulna(magic debuff+danger zone) + Vivianne(swarm+power spell) + Talon priest(magic debuff+deadly minions) = 5/6
    Mission 4: Ahm(timed battle+swarm) + Tormmok+Soulbinder = 6/6

Will try to retrain other unusable followers from this list or level inactive ones to push for 100% on all.
    Last edited by Rhelyo; 2015-01-10 at 05:07 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

did you confirm all those follower ability makeups are actually possible? For example, there's only one spec that can counter Wild Aggression and Group damage, which is Brewmaster monk. Good luck finding that one specific spec AND it getting the right abilities, ugh.

Obvious its best case scenario and yea they are possible to get. Also redid image cuz I put the wrong combo in the least amount to complete them all.

Maybe there is a better smaller comp of followers to get it but thats the smallest i could come up with atm ... might still be up after 24 hours but ya

That stupid first mission makes you need 2 extra followers that don't benefit the other missions
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-01-11 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Already have 100% for 3 of them without secondary traits . That double Dispell, Minion Swarm, Danger Zone, Powerful Spell one is gonna be fun...
    me too, at least on my main - can only do 5/6 on the first one listed atm w/o looking at traits.

This is where Racial preference stacking and other bonuses such as Burst of Power (with Epic Mount)/High Stamina/Combat Experience/the new Legendary Follower bonus (not trying to spoil for people) come into play.

PS: You DO know you don't have to counter one mob with 2 abilities, right? All 3 of your followers could half-counter 2 mobs each and you would get 100%.
    Example: Let's say you need 2 Timed Battles, 1 Group Damage, 2 Magic Debuffs, and 1 Danger Zone. You just need 3 followers that have those 6 total (or 5 + 2 bonuses, or 4 + 4 bonuses, etc). You don't need a follower with the two abilities to counter each mob.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    great... i hope they increase the Ilevel cap then as that is stil stuck on 655
    It... It's quite obvious they will increase it. There's no other way to ever see the missions, otherwise.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2015-01-11 at 06:56 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Finally its time to use dozens of upgrades stacked in bank :P