Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    My freshly recruited undead survival hunter with multishot already turned my 97% one in a 100% one while she's still green lvl 90 (yay, racials!). 3/4 at 100% now, and the 4th still at 92%. Also quite a bit of same followers in all of them due to mostly racials; only 8 used for 12 slots atm. On a slightly related note 6th week in a row no goblin to recruit from inn when picking orc racial >_< The orcs must have done something to the goblins that I am not aware off.

Hmm, I may need to recruit another Dispell or two for that one :/

10+ Year Old Account
    luckily for me I have 2 followers with Minion Swarm + Magic Debuff combo.

Oh well, having 40+ epic followers makes this a cake anyway. I have almost all the possible combos ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Master Plan already has these in and will tell you if your missing 100% on any
    good catch! didn't see those down at the bottom! Anyways, looks like I'm 100% for all 4 now, yay.

"Blackrock Foundry missions became a little harder in this build. They have seven enemy abilities now, up from six:
    Black Forge: 2x Group Damage, Massive Strike, Danger Zones, Wild Aggression, Timed Battle, Powerful Spell (New), Mountains Environment
    Blackhand's Crucible: Group Damage, Massive Strike, Danger Zones, Wild Aggression, Timed Battle, Deadly Minions, Powerful Spell (New), Orc Threat
    Iron Assembly: 2x Minion Swarms, 2x Magic Debuff, Danger Zones, Powerful Spell, Group Damage (New), Underground Environment
    Slagworks: Danger Zones, Wild Aggression, Timed Battle, Deadly Minions, Magic Debuff, Group Damage, Massive Strike (New), Fury Threat"

Still think it'll be pretty easy once you have Garona and Harrison though
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2015-01-23 at 06:49 PM.

Now to wait for masterplan to be updated.
    One Sweet Dream

Deleted
    .3 separate teams with 4 racial counters, shouldn't be too hard to 100% them.

Is it known yet how many boss kills on normal/hc are needed to trigger hc/mythic boxes? If i'ts still 15 or if it's 2 full clears+1 (21) or smth else? This might be pretty vital information to have before upgrading your followers to 660.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Is it known yet how many boss kills on normal/hc are needed to trigger hc/mythic boxes? If i'ts still 15 or if it's 2 full clears+1 (21) or smth else? This might be pretty vital information to have before upgrading your followers to 660.
    Hopefully people are testing this right now on PTR. Kind of sucks that ppl are scaled to 650 and theres trash before everything so itll take a while to rack up kills.

do we even know if these missions are coming in 6.1 or when BRF is released? Because if it's for 6.1 then a lot of people will have plenty of boss kills

Quote Originally Posted by Jgrizz View Post
    do we even know if these missions are coming in 6.1 or when BRF is released? Because if it's for 6.1 then a lot of people will have plenty of boss kills
    Maybe, but the turnover time from PTR to live for 6.1 may really be too far away at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Master Plan already has these in and will tell you if your missing 100% on any
    On PTR these missions need 7 counters, instead of 6 which MasterPlan currently shows on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    On PTR these missions need 7 counters, instead of 6 which MasterPlan currently shows on live.
    Last edited by mmoc6d823f96e4; 2015-01-26 at 04:15 PM. Reason: pic size

Deleted
    I'm already able to 100% 2 of them and the other 2 are 90% and 97%

http://i.imgur.com/t7VUQaT.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I'm already able to 100% 2 of them and the other 2 are 90% and 97%

http://i.imgur.com/t7VUQaT.jpg
    Thats only showing 6 counters on the 660 missions needed it needs 7 now.

Master plan updated to show 7 counters now

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Thats only showing 6 counters on the 660 missions needed it needs 7 now.
    100, 97, 100, 100 after the changes on main - alts a little bit worse though lol.

Deleted
    lol, at this point everyone should have a single/dual race stack with 1-2 racial bonus.

It'll be hilariously easy to 100% any combination.

As long as the follower upgrades still apply 3/6/9, i have enough to get 13 followers to 660. So when i get a mission, i'll just choose the best ones to upgrade.

Deleted
    3x 100% and 1x 95% on the updated 7 counters now. That extra 5% I can just get by getting followers to ilvl 670 I assume?