Deleted

Rogue bandana toy and new mask 6.1

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=120857 wee,new rogue toy!
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=date...sh#items:250-2 just put "ROGUE" in search box!!!!

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=120432#modelviewer red defias mask skin

Datamined bandanas: Forboding Black Mask, Rakish Orange Mask, Sinister Rouge Mask, Embroidered Crimson and Gold Mask, Glamorous Purple Mask, Fancy Crimson Shadowcap, Crimson Shadowcap, Ebon Shadowcraft Cap, Immaculate White Mask, Mossy Green Mask.
    Last edited by mmoc958fa8c3fa; 2015-01-10 at 09:25 AM.

Ohhh sweet Jesus....

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Ahem. Sorry. I've just been really wanting a way to obtain a red leather mask.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna... go relieve myself.
    Oh aye.

I just wish they looked a bit better! The caps from the mask barrel especially look like bad Vanilla drops. Still all in all this mask barrel is a really cool idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will agree with Gerbert, they look so bad! But I like this class specific toys though.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Rogues are boring to play?"

"HAVE A NEW TOY! This worked in MoP with the bag right? DOESN'T MATTER: BANDANAS!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    "Rogues are boring to play?"

"HAVE A NEW TOY! This worked in MoP with the bag right? DOESN'T MATTER: BANDANAS!!"
    Well we have to have some sort of content. Everyone else gets raids, so we get toys to play with while on the wait list. huehuehue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just want them to reduce the thickness of the masks on orc male
    im cool pls respodn

is this t18 armor ?
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    i just want them to reduce the thickness of the masks on orc male
    Agreed. On male orcs, they look more like giant rugs wrapped around their face rather than a bandana.
    Oh aye.

Deleted
    I dont know if barel of bandanas will create all this bandanas in your bag as dusguise, text on barall say Summon a barrel with containing mystery bandanas for you and all your friends. You'll Barrel-y Believe The Results! but bandanas listed is rogue only.

This is awesome, finally a transmoggable Red Defias Mask? And since it's BoE, you can even use it on your lowlevel Rogues!

Now we just need the missing Defias setpieces brought back, especially Blackened Defias Armor!

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    This is awesome, finally a transmoggable Red Defias Mask? And since it's BoE, you can even use it on your lowlevel Rogues!

Now we just need the missing Defias setpieces brought back, especially Blackened Defias Armor!
    As one who has had said armor piece (not once, but twice) and made the dumb-arsed mistake of deleting for bag space RIGHT before it was removed from the game & TMog came around; I wholeheartedly agree that this needs brought back into the game… I say at least give use the option to get it via a Darkmoon Faire Replica… I REALLY need to get the proper chest for my TMog…!!!

Or, OR…! Give use a totally revamped version of the entire set, make it an 8-piece with matching cloak & some sort of On Use effect or proc… Rogues only special quest line to obtain…

And, AND…! I want a quest line / gold dump to upgrade my Fangs of the Father & have them be viable for another expac…!!! All Legendary weapons should have this, make it difficult & crazy expensive, but allow these Legendaries to remain LEGENDARY…!!!

[/soapbox]

Quote Originally Posted by Boil View Post
    And, AND…! I want a quest line / gold dump to upgrade my Fangs of the Father & have them be viable for another expac…!!! All Legendary weapons should have this, make it difficult & crazy expensive, but allow these Legendaries to remain LEGENDARY…!!!
    I seriously hope you're joking, lol. I'm all for letting legendaries be transmoggable, but having them remain viable indefinitely would seriously break the already-deplorable class balance. Just... no. Absolutely a bad idea.

Anyway, re: masks, I never really liked the way these things looked, but I play male trolls and most helms don't get along with our excellent noses and tusks anyway. Agree that they really look awful on the new orcs though. Like, surprisingly awful.

IIRC, white-quality gear and gear with no stats cannot be transmogrified until labeled as "cosmetic" (like the sets from Dwarven Bunker).

Don't know if they've changed stuff up.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Why don't they upgrade the models..?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Awe yiss, goin OG.

Do you see bandana man
    Hopping over on the white hot sand
    Here he come with some for me
    Freshly taken from bandana barrel
    ಠ_ಠ