Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Warior 6.1 Changes What's your opinion?

Execute Off-Hand (Arms, Protection) Attempt to finish off a wounded foe, causing (320% 350% of weapon damage) Physical damage.
    Execute Off-Hand (Fury) Attempt to finish off a wounded foe, causing (320% 350% of weapon damage) Physical damage with your main-hand and (320% 350% of weapon damage) Physical damage with your off-hand.
    Ravager (Arms, Fury) Throw a whirling axe at the target location that inflicts [ 1 + 82.5% 61.5% of AP ] damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec.
    Ravager (Protection) Throw a whirling axe at the target location that inflicts [ 1 + 82.5% 61.5% of AP ] damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec.

Slam Slam an opponent, causing (150% 105% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Each consecutive use of Slam increases the damage dealt by 50% and the Rage cost by 100%, stacking up to 2 times for 2 sec. Requires Melee Weapon. Warrior - LvL 45 Talent. 10 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
    Sudden Death Your autoattack hits have a 10% chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage, consume no extra Rage, and be usable on any target, regardless of health level. Your autoattack hits have a chance to make your next Execute cost no initial Rage, consume no extra Rage, and be usable on any target, regardless of health level. (Approximately procrppm procs per minute)

ARMS
    Execute Attempt to finish off a foe, causing (160% 175% of weapon damage) Physical damage to the target, and consuming up to 30 additional Rage to deal up to (320% 350% of weapon damage) additional damage. Only usable on enemies that have less than 20% health. Requires Melee Weapon. Warrior - Arms Spec. 10 Rage. Melee range. Instant.

Whirlwind In a whirlwind of steel you attack all enemies within 8 yards, causing (100% 70% of weapon damage) Physical damage with your main-hand weapon and (100% 70% of weapon damage) Physical damage with your off-hand weapon to each enemy.

Devastate Deals (200% Deals (210% of weapon damage) Physical damage, and has a 30% chance to reset the cooldown on Shield Slam and cause it to generate 5 more Rage. Requires Shields. Warrior - Protection Spec. Melee range. Instant.Requires Melee Weapon. Requires Defensive Stance. Warrior - Protection Spec. Melee range. Instant. 9 sec cooldown.
    Shield Slam Slam the target with your shield, causing [ AP * (0.36 + (gte(Level, 80)) * (0.42) + (gte(Level, 85)) * (2.4 0.305 + (gte(Level, 80)) * (0.355) + (gte(Level, 85)) * (2.05)) ] damage and generating 20 Rage. Critical strikes with Shield Slam cause your next Heroic Strike to cost no Rage and be a critical strike. Requires Shields. Warrior - Protection Spec. Melee range. Instant. 6 sec cooldown.

I think overall nerf for ARMS cleave dmg. Also Buffing execute looks pretty good. I'm not sure about Sudden death Changes.....

Deleted
    Most of them are TOOLTIP changes. Many of these things are already in game.

Deleted
    Personally I switched mains to a DK at the end of MoP and I'd love to call my main a warrior again, especially for PvP but these patch notes have just shown them being made even worse apart from an execute buff that would only help if we all fought bosses at 20%. My hunter has a 630 ilvl and still some 610 items, he can out damage my warrior by A LOT, I hate hunters (including my own) for that, it takes no skill either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    Personally I switched mains to a DK at the end of MoP and I'd love to call my main a warrior again, especially for PvP but these patch notes have just shown them being made even worse apart from an execute buff that would only help if we all fought bosses at 20%. My hunter has a 630 ilvl and still some 610 items, he can out damage my warrior by A LOT, I hate hunters (including my own) for that, it takes no skill either.
    None of those changes are actually occuring, they are tooltip updates.

I hate having absolute ass damage in raids. I know, I know...tank....but still. Seeing my co-tank blood DK absolutely wreck shit is disheartening.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    None of those changes are actually occuring, they are tooltip updates.
    yep! It's actually amusing watching some of the threads on other class forums FREAKING out over...95% of which are tooltip changes.

Good nerf on Slam, it was so overpowered and everyone was using it (insert sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Good nerf on Slam, it was so overpowered and everyone was using it (insert sarcasm)
    This tooltip update likely reflects WHY no one is using it.

Deleted
    That Slam update was the one where Jalopy tackled devs in the official forum with an oxfordian and spot on "you have no fucking clue".

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post

Pretty much this.. I want to use slam, and I don't understand how it ain't baseline. This is is bs!

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    That Slam update was the one where Jalopy tackled devs in the official forum with an oxfordian and spot on "you have no fucking clue".
    Oh man i remember that, that was fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Oh man i remember that, that was fucking hilarious.
    I NEED to see this for myself, any idea where I can find it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol this thread.

Warrior

General
    Thunder Clap’s damage has been increased by 40%.
    Arms
    Mastery: Weapons Master’s effects have been increased by 57.1%.
    Protection
    Deep Wounds’ damage has been increased by 40%.
    Devastate’s damage has been increased by 20%.
    Revenge’s damage has been increased by 40%.
    Shield Slam’s damage has been increased by 20%.
    Talents
    Gladiator Stance (Protection) now increases damage by 5% (down from 20%).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    Warrior

General
    Arms
    Protection
    Talents
    Funny, after a quick calculation this is a nerf to gladiator, might be wrong though. Making GStance 10% instead of 5% would be a slight buff, which gladiator kinda needs.

Deleted
    that arms mastery buff seems like a really weird thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    Warrior

General
    Arms
    Protection
    Talents
    It feels rly good and deserved!! Finally!! So happy hope it makes live!

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Funny, after a quick calculation this is a nerf to gladiator, might be wrong though. Making GStance 10% instead of 5% would be a slight buff, which gladiator kinda needs.
    yeah after my ghetto calculations (aka can't be trusted), seems like a complete wash for gladiator but arms got a nice single target buff, should put it up to middle of the pack

Should at least make prot's dps competitive with other tank dps, especially with the guardian druid thrash nerf

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I too would like a link to Jalopy tearing new assholes
    -----------------------------------------------
    “It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.”