Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Bjerg is considered NA now.

KaSing isn't confirmed, I really really really want him to be, but nothing is official yet. It'll either be KaSing or Adrian though, I'm 100% sure on that. Top will likely be Hauntzer too, but we never know until it is official.

I want to believe, I want to believe so badly! In other news, DL has been fired from TSM XD

- - - Updated - - -

New TSM Roster is official!

TL;DW:
    TSM Hauntzer, TSM KaSing, and TSM Svenskeren

Ehh better than Coast shitting it up at the bottom of the league again. This brings us another top 3-5 team hopefully.

And it's not like it was a hostile takeover by NRG or anything. Coast sold their spot.
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2015-11-17 at 02:18 PM.

Saw Marin is leaving SKT, kind of a big deal since hes considered the best top laner in the world

Deleted
    Yellowstar decided he would leave Fnatic aswell after the Huni and Reignover departure. He took up an offer from a North American team. I guess we all know who that team will be. Despite taking KaSing to IEM they never said it would be their final roster. TSM Yellowstar confirmed?

http://www.fnatic.com/content/96561

Easyhoon has been signed to Vici Gaming as their mid laner.

There are rumors that he was offered a $860k salary for the next year, not including the signing bonus or streaming contracts. THere've been confirmations and denials on both sides, so it's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Easyhoon has been signed to Vici Gaming as their mid laner.

There are rumors that he was offered a $860k salary for the next year, not including the signing bonus or streaming contracts. THere've been confirmations and denials on both sides, so it's weird.
    Yup, China just throws money at players. Can't blame Easyhoon though, he gets to be a starter now instead of the guy in Faker's shadow.

Deleted
    NA, EU, KR and CN will all be very interesting league when they kick off for next season, all these roster swaps :O