Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunstra View Post
    So your argument for doing something that flies in the face of the class design, like all the above examples, is to ignore that and link a picture of a heavy, long barrel, scoped hunting pistol. One that would only ever be used with both hands? Ok.
    Like it is far fetched to dual wield those things in the world of warcraft. Hunters can also shoot 20 arrows/bullets in 4 seconds on multiple targets. And like I said it is nothing like paladins with shadow magic at all. And it is also not physicially impossible like rogues wielding huge weapons they can't hold. So, it's not flying in the face of class design like you say.

Deleted
    Are you guys seriously talking about what's realistic and what's not, what makes sense and what doesn't?

Cmon guys this is WoW, nothing makes sense..

Pointless discussion, we all know this will never happen anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Tell that to Blizzard. They still haven't managed to balance DW and 2h for monks.
    It's still easier and you can play with those weapons perfectly fine without gimping yourself so much that you can't get shit done.

I hate the internet. I don't know if OP is a master troll or a middle schooler. I want the truth, I hate being confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is already pistols in the game

http://www.wowhead.com/item=66953
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29949

but yeah don't give my hunter dual wield cause id prefer to snipe their shit out with my gun.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    I'd like to see a kestrel on the shoulder for hunters, that would be cool. But please no dualwielding pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Krothar View Post
    Shotguns in IRL can be used at extreme ranges, hence why the ones in WoW can be used at range. However, most games (And movies) would lead you to believe Shotguns are close ranged weapons.
    Shotguns however are used as a close-range weapon in a way, because the pellets are not as piercing as other bullets and are therefore more fit to be used in populated areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I just don't see a stealth class being ranged sorry for all the fellow rogues.
    Nova disagrees!

Are we sure this thread isn't a trap? He is a hunter, after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to Wildstar and play Esper. :-D Atleast I think it was Esper's who used dual pistols. ;-)
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Nova disagrees!

Nova had "her" game discontinued. Is that what you want happening to WoW?

Just call hunters rangers, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunstra View Post
    So your argument for doing something that flies in the face of the class design, like all the above examples, is to ignore that and link a picture of a heavy, long barrel, scoped hunting pistol. One that would only ever be used with both hands? Ok.
    And Fury Warriors??? Using 2 Armaggeddon weapons??? i've seen a goblin warrior with those kinda wierd just for you to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Why do people have the need to put a "xD" in their title? It makes you look like a 12 year old. :X

@Topic, I'd love some more "styles" for hunters. I don't think this should be "real" dualwielding because it would just make it weird (Fury Warriors and Dks have this issue all the time) but much rather just weapons that LOOK like you are holding 2 weapons. Which would be quite awesome. Lord Godfrey anyone?
    They could put like a drop only but the idea was the guy holding 2 pistols just saying it could look cool on a hunter speacially for pvp would look great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Nova disagrees!
    I see a wow rogue a a silent killer that would close in stun the target and kill them with the posion.
    I don't see a wow rogue just attacking with guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

They're Hunters, what kind of lunatic hunts with pistols in each hand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Ones who can't spell 'transmog'.
    "XD XD XD"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

If rogues and warriors want ranged spec we hunters want meele one since it makes more sense. Yes more sense Rexxar Champion of the Horde!!!

I'd rather they have a semi-ranged rogue spec with dual pistols, and make Beastmaster the melee spec it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    there is already pistols in the game

http://www.wowhead.com/item=66953
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29949

but yeah don't give my hunter dual wield cause id prefer to snipe their shit out with my gun.
    Despite having "pistol" in the name, these look nothing like a traditional pistol.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Someone hunting.....humans for instance. Pistols are definately good for those. Noone said wow hunters are supposed to kill only animals.

Deleted
    A shotgun in main hand , a pistol in the offhand , that would be cool . haven't hunters now got a lvl 100 talent to drop their pet ? , well this could be another talent then for duel wield , but not duel wielding 2 pistols. I think hunters would need a 4th spec to go gunslinger spec and no pet at all. if rogues where going to get a ranged spec I'd rather have throwing knives and a chain blade like in the movie Ninja Assassin .

http://ninja-assassin-movie.warnerbros.com/dvd/