15+ Year Old Account

Black Embersilk Gown lookalikes?

I was very frustrated to find out that you cannot use it for transmogrification. Another retarded limitation added by Blizzard.
    Does anyone know if there are any similar looking robes?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=54441

It is completely unique, there is nothing similar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually after some digging there are 3-4 robes that have the same model, but not even closely as good textures.

TBH if it's a robe it's a robe it should be available for transmog. And also Blizzards decision to restrict mage only gear for mages is also stupid. Warriors can wear Judgement looking set that makes them look like paladins and vice versa, rogues to make them look like druids and vice versa. Common sense is not common.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Actually after some digging there are 3-4 robes that have the same model, but not even closely as good textures.

TBH if it's a robe it's a robe it should be available for transmog. And also Blizzards decision to restrict mage only gear for mages is also stupid. Warriors can wear Judgement looking set that makes them look like paladins and vice versa, rogues to make them look like druids and vice versa. Common sense is not common.
    Is that a new thing? I've seen locks using the mage/priest T3 sets for transmog since you can buy the pieces from the BMAH and they aren't class-restricted. Or do you just mean specifically how most tier pieces are locked to the specific class, because the things you are talking about are generally recolors of the set, not the actual class set (though I'm currently persuing the paladin heroic T12 on my DK, and that is the same color as the paladin set).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki