Tokyo Jungle for the PS4?

Anybody want Tokyo Jungle for the PS4? I honestly wouldn't mind it, but I also think I'd rather have a sequel. A remake could provide more species added as playable or prey, maybe like triceratops, orangutans, etc. However, I think that a sequel would be much better. As discovering the mystery to why there are no humans was a major role of the Story Mode (god I loved the story mode, it's like Game of Thrones with feral animals and the Lion King). We could solve the mystery on why/if the animals are smarter than they were when humans were still around (I mean if chimpanzees can construct wolverine claws and bears can communicate with Japanese fighting dogs, I'm assuming they're more intelligent).

The story could also focus on the other animals and/or continue the stories of some of the other animals, like the Pomeranians. I like the idea of focusing a little on how the dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals adapt to living in a different world with different animals. Perhaps, you could win some MIP-NPCS, like Yokozuna the Tosa Boss.

Who's with me?

Having no context for this (never even heard of the game) while having a serious Game of Thrones type storyline with pomeranians is way funnier to me than it should be.