Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    And here is proof of your ignorance:
    http://i.imgur.com/DtftDJs.jpg: Out of Combat stats
    http://i.imgur.com/Uj6BMNU.jpg: In combat stats
    http://i.imgur.com/3Xs5mwP.jpg: Combat log with some healing, while still in "pvp combat" (the 25k out-lier there is from the Insignia proc)
    That's just too low, either you are lying about those pictures or paladins on arena hack, the late one doesn't seem like an option, 15% average health heal IS real, with 300k the average heal is around 45k, far stronger than your crit. I know numbers don't really match up as I'v been doing some checks on retadins heals, but there's no point on lying, or I would be just trolling, the fact is the average heal I see on arenas from retadins is 15%, some get stupidly bigger heals, which i guess would be thx to buffs, and the undergeared ones heal for less, about 6-9% which is around the numbers on your pic. And just if you are wondering I DO KEEP the healing reduction debuff UP, all the time.

Well aware Spell Reflect/Mass Spell Reflect has a cooldown, but it causes the druid to eat a 6 second cyclone or forces his trinket, getting you an easy fear. AND, you don't get cycloned. AMAZING! Another bit that I also forgot was that you also have Bladestorm, making you immune to any crowd control for 6 seconds, while doing a truckload of damage to both the druid and paladin. Ability to completely stop any crowd control coming your way, while breaking roots is pretty good.
    Because you can't force to waste the spell reflect right? The other players have brains to play too, all smart players I'v met keep an eye up for shield reflect. And yes, I did manage to reflect cyclone at least 3 times. Bladestorm makes u immune to CC for 6 seconds, it also stops you from dealing damage from anyone that isn't in range, which is, everyone that is faster/blinks, or has defensive CDs like rogues/hunters etc, its a great skill yes, yet it's stupidly easy to counter.

The reason Cyclone and Entangling Roots do not have a cooldown is because they have cast times, which can be interrupted or dodged through range/line of sight (or give you the opportunity to time that reflect).
    Yes, but warriors mobility is highly CD dependant, so if you CDs are off, your most likely eating anything. And the priest is not 24/7 free to help, he has to stay alive 1st.

Ok.
    Exactly

Should be taking shockwave over a double-melee comp; stunning both players at the same time puts out a lot of pressure. Spell Reflect effectively turns a Cyclone or Fist of Justice into your own cc, if you are skilled enough to land it. (heh)
    Already answered the SR one, double stun shockwave is good, but not that good, smart players don't stay too close vs warriors (Srsly why would you let the warrior cleave) and the shockwave cone isn't that large most of the time. stormbolt on 2vs2 has more damage, longer CC, is RANGED (can stop ranged attempts to cyclone or heals) and shorter CD giving an effective better CC. Again, this not just theory, this is what has proven to work better in the arenas.

A priest can break the shield in a second every 10 seconds if they so choose--they should be glyphed to do so if they're fighting a team with a paladin. Divine Shield does not have "charges", it is usable only once every 5 minutes with Clemency talented, and Hand of Protection can be dispelled instantly with a single offensive dispel by the priest. And no, they will not heal up to full hp from near death in a Divine Shield--it only lasts 8 seconds.
    This one might be useful, if spam CC juke SR didn't stop the priest. Trust me, it happened more than twice. It was like this, "Must heal back, CC the priest", "must kill the priest, CC the warrior".

Its pretty clear they aren't healing to full in a single CC; they'd have to chain multiple cyclones/roots back-to-back to give the paladin time to self-heal himself to empty mana, wait for mana to regen, and then heal again. This is an issue with what are you and your priest doing to stop the crowd control? Is your priest just sitting there waiting for you to take damage or is he trying to fear? Silencing the druid when necessary? Have you ever even reflected a cyclone fighting this team?
    EDIT- Missed this one
    A single succesfull CC on the priest is 4-6 secs, so 3-4 heals from the pally, and add the feral heals too, if I wasn't damaging the guy getting heals, he would'v easily topped health. Which happened when both me and the priest got CCed (thx blizz for entangle warrior CC).

Of course Feral/Ret have huge burst damage...for 20 seconds. You take your time, be patient and super-defensive the moment you see wings and kitty uses Incarnation, and afterwords you stick to that paladin like glue. Freedom is dispellable. Selfless-healer is dispellable. You both can break Divine Shield. There is no reason why you cannot take that paladin down or force him so defensive that he can never get any meaningful time putting damage into you. If the paladin is on the run and hiding behind pillars, this is where you're attacking the kitty to keep pressure up and force him defensive (while waddling towards the paladin) until you have the ability to charge that paladin and get back to drilling him. Kitties are much more effective at dealing with melee on them, but they're still squishy enough that you can force them to use Survival Instincts with only a few swings. After the paladin pops out to either heal or get back to attack you, you charge him and get back into drilling him.
    There is one small flaw here, while we are on the paladin dispelling and damaging him, kitty is... yes destroying the priest, and as soon as I swap to kittie, YES the paladin heals! Let me make this easy, with 660 weapons, I as fury warrior, put enough pressure on disc priests to force em to focus on self healing, can you imagine a feral? There is no time to run trying to stop the paladin, we tried, the feral pressure was to much.

Big words from someone too afraid to even confirm his own armory so we can get a little more information to help you out. But it doesn't look like you want help, you just want to complain.

Entertaining to me though.
    I do not consider rating major credential stuff,
    1.- Because we all know arenas favor certain comps over skill on weak comps, so that "high rating" stuff doesn't really say as much as people think.
    2.- Because right now racials DO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE, an extra trinket to remove CC and save yourself or your friend is HUGE.
    3.- Because I'v not been playing since day 1 of the season nor have i been farming 24/7 for rating.
    4.- Because there's no point on checking gear, I already know which gear I should replace.
    5.- Because I gave up hundreds of rating points to help a guildie cap.

I'll just download a fucking recorder and will come back with a video as soon as another feral/retadin comp comes again... one that knows how to play of course, it would be pointless to record a fight vs people that don't even use trinket.
    Last edited by Regar; 2015-01-14 at 07:01 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    People are trying to help you. Get your video and we'll work from there. But seriously, calm down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Ferals are fine, they're too squishy to lose their healing.

I don't understand why people think Ferals are actually good. They aren't even close to the same level as Warriors or Rets.
    They can keep their self healing, but when they heal others, it should be for about half of what they heal themselves with.

Also, Ferals have some of the best CC and mobility, of course they have to sacrifice something in defense in order to get that or else they'd be Gods. If you don't know how to take advantage of their CCs/Mobility, then it's on you, not the class.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Regar View Post
    That's just too low, either you are lying about those pictures or paladins on arena hack, the late one doesn't seem like an option, 15% average health heal IS real, with 300k the average heal is around 45k, far stronger than your crit. I know numbers don't really match up as I'v been doing some checks on retadins heals, but there's no point on lying, or I would be just trolling, the fact is the average heal I see on arenas from retadins is 15%, some get stupidly bigger heals, which i guess would be thx to buffs, and the undergeared ones heal for less, about 6-9% which is around the numbers on your pic. And just if you are wondering I DO KEEP the healing reduction debuff UP, all the time.
    How actually do you check ?
    You have Ret yourself ?
    Glyph of Cat form can make bigger number, but that's not Ret healing problem.

Because you can't force to waste the spell reflect right? The other players have brains to play too, all smart players I'v met keep an eye up for shield reflect. And yes, I did manage to reflect cyclone at least 3 times. Bladestorm makes u immune to CC for 6 seconds, it also stops you from dealing damage from anyone that isn't in range, which is, everyone that is faster/blinks, or has defensive CDs like rogues/hunters etc, its a great skill yes, yet it's stupidly easy to counter.

Yes, but warriors mobility is highly CD dependant, so if you CDs are off, your most likely eating anything. And the priest is not 24/7 free to help, he has to stay alive 1st.
    thought we are talking about vs Feral/Ret.
    Your priest should stick near you if he is targeted, so you can Shockwave or Bladestorm both.

Already answered the SR one, double stun shockwave is good, but not that good, smart players don't stay too close vs warriors (Srsly why would you let the warrior cleave) and the shockwave cone isn't that large most of the time. stormbolt on 2vs2 has more damage, longer CC, is RANGED (can stop ranged attempts to cyclone or heals) and shorter CD giving an effective better CC. Again, this not just theory, this is what has proven to work better in the arenas.
    They're melee, unless the Ret refuse on melee mode, only do Judgement, Exorcisme, and Final Verdict.
    Again, Your priest should stick near you if he is targeted, so you can Shockwave or Bladestorm both.

There is one small flaw here, while we are on the paladin dispelling and damaging him, kitty is... yes destroying the priest, and as soon as I swap to kittie, YES the paladin heals! Let me make this easy, with 660 weapons, I as fury warrior, put enough pressure on disc priests to force em to focus on self healing, can you imagine a feral? There is no time to run trying to stop the paladin, we tried, the feral pressure was to much.
    I agree feral pressure on healer ( while incarnation up ) is high, but to survive 15 berserk is possible with priest defensive and cc.

I'll just download a fucking recorder and will come back with a video as soon as another feral/retadin comp comes again... one that knows how to play of course, it would be pointless to record a fight vs people that don't even use trinket.
    Please do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    They can keep their self healing, but when they heal others, it should be for about half of what they heal themselves with.

Also, Ferals have some of the best CC and mobility, of course they have to sacrifice something in defense in order to get that or else they'd be Gods. If you don't know how to take advantage of their CCs/Mobility, then it's on you, not the class.
    Feral take 20% more healing in cat form due to a glyph, still I agree with you on this one, ferals defensives comes from selfhealing. If you kite them so they dont get to enjoy healing from they do go down pretty fast. ( yea... kite feral... gl ) But doing 30k noncrit heals as often as they can, its really hard to counter for us scrubs on lower rating:P
    -Crusander-