Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    They don't seem to sell hoodies and looking at the tshirt sizes they don't tell you the actual measurements =/

It might be worth searching for somewhere that custom make these items for you. Rather than searching endlessly for one hoping it fits. I've done it before with certain custom items that I could not find anywhere.

This was offline (went to a kinda costume/tailor place who did it for me and quoted fitted and made said item for a friend years back). I am sure there must be places online that can do similar given the measurements.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    It might be worth searching for somewhere that custom make these items for you. Rather than searching endlessly for one hoping it fits. I've done it before with certain custom items that I could not find anywhere.

This was offline (went to a kinda costume/tailor place who did it for me and quoted fitted and made said item for a friend years back). I am sure there must be places online that can do similar given the measurements.
    Hm that might be a better idea. Do you have any links to websites that would do like a hoodie with an FMA theme?

You probably going to have to buy something and then have it taken to a tailor for alteration. Kinda surprised that it is this hard to find something for women though. Sounds like a possible business venture >.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    You probably going to have to buy something and then have it taken to a tailor for alteration. Kinda surprised that it is this hard to find something for women though. Sounds like a possible business venture >.
    Eh well don't forget I am a guy so I don't have anywhere near the same experience as actual women will with buying this shit :P

Deleted
    congrats on your gf having a sizable bust

I have no helpful information for you

Quote Originally Posted by Jarob22 View Post
    They don't seem to sell hoodies and looking at the tshirt sizes they don't tell you the actual measurements =/
    Do hoodies have measurements? Is it a fashionable thing?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    congrats on your gf having a sizable bust

I have no helpful information for you
    Thanks I guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Do hoodies have measurements? Is it a fashionable thing?
    ...yes? Like all clothing does?

I realize this is probably a stretch, but what about Hot Topic? I'm pretty sure they have some anime related things, though honestly I don't know if they have women's hoodies, or even hoodies in general, but maybe it'd be worth a shot?

Other than that, Amazon and redbubble are the only two places I can think of. Other than maybe if the show has been dubbed it's possible that whichever company dubbed it has merchandise for it? I know Funimation has some clothes they sell on their site, though I don't know if other companies do it or if they have a good variety.