Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    The cost is pretty much always 20-60 of either ore (sometimes raw, sometimes need to craft an item with them). Never had taladite crystals to turn in.
    Initially it cost taladites to make the crit/haste gems. If someone hasn't kept up with the changes, they may incorrectly still think you consume taladites.

My JC follower is ilevel 645 Olin, too busy getting me loots from Highmaul. I think I might have to roll out another JC follower from the inn. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoul View Post
    Gems sell for good prices on my server. Might look into that.

If any of the daily quests required taladite then it is possible completing the quest would be a waste compared to cutting and selling a gem. But none of the daily quests require taladite.
    Yeah pretty much this; (versatility gems sell for 50% price though). Main issue I have is the sorcerous airs; Any way to get more of these?

As for the daily I always wait for the ore ones or the ones that use true iron ore.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    My JC follower is ilevel 645 Olin, too busy getting me loots from Highmaul. I think I might have to roll out another JC follower from the inn. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah pretty much this; (versatility gems sell for 50% price though). Main issue I have is the sorcerous airs; Any way to get more of these?

As for the daily I always wait for the ore ones or the ones that use true iron ore.
    Just put him on your building when you collect work orders and do your daily?! That still works btw. You still only need them when you collect otherwise do missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Just put him on your building when you collect work orders and do your daily?! That still works btw. You still only need them when you collect otherwise do missions.
    OH that's great.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omnomnoms View Post
    No, the quest will only show up if you the character/toon has Jewelcrafting.
    The daily is offered by a follower that's assigned to a level 2 or 3 JC building. The profession Jewelcrafting has zero effect on this. I'm placing a JC building on all alts for the extra ~200 gold per day. All it takes to craft the quest items are ore and occasionally a few herbs, both are more than plentiful enough.

Just confirming Jellospally's post again. It does work

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The daily is offered by a follower that's assigned to a level 2 or 3 JC building. The profession Jewelcrafting has zero effect on this. I'm placing a JC building on all alts for the extra ~200 gold per day. All it takes to craft the quest items are ore and occasionally a few herbs, both are more than plentiful enough.
    I just feel that I am short on blackrock ore at times, so I just use them on the work orders most often; I wait for the daily that uses true iron ore, as I have loads of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Just confirming Jellospally's post again. It does work

I just feel that I am short on blackrock ore at times, so I just use them on the work orders most often; I wait for the daily that uses true iron ore, as I have loads of that.
    I only clear the mines on my level 100s and my stockpile just keeps growing. 4k+ Blackrock and 3k+ True Iron. Not even clearing the mine for the ore, but for the chance to get a goren to spawn that has a chance to drop a pet.

I'm also at a point where I don't re-fill work orders for the JC building. Got so many of them and selling the rings/amulets can be a pain at times.